share your photos

Ashzbetta

heres a wee few of mine

butterflydelta2.jpg

marbledbutterflyhm.jpg

newestmustardgashmpk-1.jpg

breedingmalehmpk.jpg

ctredcambo2fnzas.jpg

I'm really annoyed though - one of my female hm (yellow) and one of my mustard gas hmpk (mostly yellow) male have disappeared from my tanks!!!!! The door of the shed was open the other day when I came home from work :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

adodge, ive got a fighter almost exactly the same as the 2nd one down, except mines a shortfin with marble genes, is that one a marble too?

Yes, I believe he is, he has a small pink patch just behind his head and another one by the top of his tail. His brother is a green marble.

Dlums, nice looking ct you have. My missing female is the yellow hm you sent down to me a few weeks ago. I have a large spawn from her but really wanted to breed her again.

I'm really annoyed though - one of my female hm (yellow) and one of my mustard gas hmpk (mostly yellow) male have disappeared from my tanks!!!!! The door of the shed was open the other day when I came home from work :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

that is very sad adodge :evil:

Well since you asked so nicely ADodge... I'm kind of between tanks at the moment and the first ever fighter I had (thanks ADodge!) was recently euthanized due to dropsy :cry: . The male and female I bred with are in tanks with no/poor lighting so this is the only one I could get okay pics of.

IMG_5196b.jpg

IMG_5195.jpg

IMG_5194b.jpg

I might try get some pics of my baby HM fighters later. They're just starting to show their colours and so far theres dark blues, orange and blue MG, cambodian with sky blue fins, copper blues, copper greens and some of the smaller ones haven't got all their colours yet so their might even be some more.

I might try get some pics of my baby HM fighters later. They're just starting to show their colours and so far theres dark blues, orange and blue MG, cambodian with sky blue fins, copper blues, copper greens and some of the smaller ones haven't got all their colours yet so their might even be some more.

hehe i want a cambodian with sky blue fins

here are mine i have atm ( sorry pictures arent good )

males007Small.jpg

females012Small.jpg

females011Small.jpg

females006Small.jpg

• 3 months later...

Ooo first post:

Here are my two boys:

This is my blue/red crowntail Firesong - before anyone asks.. his fins are funky and thin because they were seriously nipped once - he was placed in a breeder box in a community tank for an hour while his tank was being dealt with after something happened.. and he got out.

He's about two years old now so it getting on in age - he was brought from Hollywood in Auckland..

4327791344_7445625d10.jpg

Here is my little boy 'Squirt' - he is such a cutey.. he is about 5 or so months old at the moment and is a blacky/green halfmoon. Squirt was brought on trademe

4483177553_86c66580b8.jpg

Welcome to the forums. You are doing very well keeping a fighter to that age. Was 'squirt' from me?

Heres some of the resulting fry from my first posts last year

multihm3.jpg

forum3.jpg

mustardgasmale20feb.jpg

May post some more pics later. I'm on a different computer atm.

Welcome to the forums. You are doing very well keeping a fighter to that age. Was 'squirt' from me?

Heres some of the resulting fry from my first posts last year

May post some more pics later. I'm on a different computer atm.

Yes!! I'm guessing your trademe name is very similar to your name on the forum :D Fancy that!!

Firesong is pretty old - I've had him about 18 months myself and he was pretty big + his fins were fairly long when I got him he's starting to slow down a lot, he doesn't zoom about or make bubblenests like he used to - but he still flares at me if I don't feed him fast enough.

I know this is a photo thread but I thought I'd share videos as well...

http://www.youtube.com/user/squidpuppies#p/u/2/aMXN-Ia1tsY

Squirt is awesome! he's growing up and showing a huge amount of personality in his own little way - he is not camera shy at all and if he sees the flash he zooms to the front of the tank to see what it is - even if I'm not taking photos of the tank. He recently took a dislike to one corner of his tank and spent a couple of days flaring at it and has started making bubblenests.

http://www.youtube.com/user/squidpuppies#p/u/3/aGgB8_ecYQA

• 5 months later...