facebook page

BikBok

I just joined happy aquarium, I made a clownfish breeding tank. Now I'm nearly broke, $1 left :( Cleaned all my friends tanks to get some XP and told them they needed to feed their fish, hopefully they'll return the favour. Now we play the waiting game, like I need another addiction :o

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just joined happy aquarium, I made a clownfish breeding tank. Now I'm nearly broke, $1 left :( Cleaned all my friends tanks to get some XP and told them they needed to feed their fish, hopefully they'll return the favour. Now we play the waiting game, like I need another addiction :o

:o :lol: :lol: I'm liking the look of that shrimp that you get at level 16 :D

and since when are goldfish and bettas saltwater fish :o

Farmtown gets kind boring once you have to plow and plant 949 fields (and have 400k in the bank :roll: ) but i do like my big barn........

• 8 months later...

I'm level 320 in Mafia Wars, but a bit over it TBH. I hate the slow process of accepting each gift individually. For a while there about a month ago they had it where you could do it easily like just click down the list of your gifts to accept, but they've taken it away I see. Why? It worked so well!

I'm actually quite liking Millionaire City right now. You build houses, sign tenants and collect rent, and can place decorations around the houses to increase the rent and build businesses for the tenants of your houses to spend their money, then collect that money too!

• 2 weeks later...