facebook page

BikBok

I love the Playfish games like Pet Society & Restaurant City. If anyone has them feel free to add me :)

Used to have the farm type ones, but deleted them cos they got so boring & my farm was so big it was a chore rather than fun to plough it :x

You can get tractors/harvesters now in Farmville.. I don't have one yet, not far away from being able to have one but its just taking me ages cos I'm bored with it now. haha

I'm also on Mafia Wars, only at level 115 or something. But thats getting boring too cos I keep needing the untraceable cells etc to do the jobs. And no one gives me any when they are requested on my wishlist. :(

I'm on Pet Society, but thats getting a little boring cos it takes too long to collect coins to buy stuff. I like having a fish tank in my pets house though, and making her go fishing.

Happy Aquarium is my current fav game. Not bored with it yet. My clownfish mated! heheh

I'm looking for new games to play, any suggestions? I'm kind of over the mafia wars/vampire wars style games.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL

I had to write a review about Facebook games for NZGamer.com, because my boyfriend is the creator of the site.

Here is the article of the top 5 if u wanna check it out. I specifically left out Mafia Wars because I hate the viral approach and this was before Farmville had come out as well.

http://nzgamer.com/pc/features/771/top- ... games.html

I still play some of the games passively as well. Pet Society, Mousehunt, Restaurant City....but I've pretty much had to try them all to write the article.

Haven't heard of Happy Aquarium yet so I'll try that one!!!

Feel free to add me as a friend if you want another 'neighbour', etc... ;)

Where do you all find the time to do this??? :o :-?

Well I don't have kids, have no $$ to go anywhere to do anything and don't watch a lot of tv soooo... plenty of spare time to spend down on the farm, hang out with Coco (my Pet Society pet) and roll with my mafia. :D

Edit - I am employed though.. and not allowed to access FB from work. :(

well it is a game in that it uses virtual money, and the stock prices are 15 minutes delayed.

you can choose to use real money, but I prefer trading FX on Oanda instead of playing with stocks (its US based, but you can buy/sell foreign US listed stocks and ADR's).

It is now called Kaching I think... I can send you an invite if you like.

You can only trade when the markets are open in the States. Buy course you can place orders on stock when the markets open. I personally am a speculator, so this current environment is not too good for me with most stocks experiencing positive growth :lol:

Where do you all find the time to do this??? :o :-?

Stay at home mum here

So the computer it left on and I can walk past push hunt and carry on. :lol:

Then when the kids are having what I call their peak time (sitting down watching 30 mins of T.V) I do a catch up on some of the other games and groups I run.

I was amazed to see how many of us have friends in common, 2degree of separation.

its pretty random how that happens ive had it happen too

i only got a facebook account to play vampire wars but its been good to catch up with heaps of old mates never really enjoyed it till i changed the langauage to pirate english

• 2 weeks later...
What bugs me with FishWorld and HappyAquarium is how quickly the tanks get dirty! I mean come on! You can't even go 1 day without them becoming completely filthy and the fish gasping at the bottom :evil:

Oh yeah. I bought like 60 odd exotic ones (the blue & red ones that look like bettas) came back later that night and they were fine. Somehow I'd had fish added, a clownfish looking one, and a yellow & black one and a blue & yellow one. No idea where they came from but that was cool. Fed them, came back next morning all my betta looking ones are dead. Other ones aren't. Miffed. Didn't feed them, came back that night and the rest were all deaded too :(

Someone needs to tell the game makers that fish CAN survive more than one day without being fed. :evil: