June 5, 200917 yr comment_310202 45 in use, soon to be close to 80plus biggest is 300 x 300 x 600 and mainly 300 x 300 x 300 Report
June 5, 200917 yr Author comment_310205 I have 4 running, but 3 of them are under 20L I like the way you think dixon Report
June 5, 200917 yr comment_310208 i have 5, 250l, 90l, 35l, 30l, 15l when i get off the net and finish the stand i'll have an extra 2ft and 4x 1ft. Report
June 5, 200917 yr comment_310209 1 X 200L planted 1 X 120L planted 2 X 40L breeding tanks 2 X 20L breeding tanks 1 X 160L daphnia tank out side (can I count this?) Report
June 5, 200917 yr comment_310211 450 litre African Cichlid community 200 litre planted community 180 litre female African Cichlids 160 litre African Cichlid breeding tank 100 litre planted GBA breeding tank 50 litre Guppy tank 50 litre hospital/quarintine 50 litre fry grow out tank Report
June 5, 200917 yr comment_310216 20 at the moment ranging from 5ft to 1ft.. Have a few more that will be put in when the next fishroom rebuild occurs Report
June 5, 200917 yr comment_310221 Only 2 running for me 250L and 80L planted community tanks. Have 1 hospital and a 3ft stand waiting for the tank to be built. I'll have to compare # of tanks with the posts in the Where do you all work/what do you do thread to see what job I need to get to have as many tanks as some of you! Report
June 5, 200917 yr comment_310222 LOl that us not a direct corrilation....lol LMao any thing but...lol Navarre Report
June 5, 200917 yr comment_310227 52 600x300x300 thru to 1850x 600x600 52 and no Killis shame on you!!!! :evil: Report
June 5, 200917 yr comment_310229 I'll have to compare # of tanks with the posts in the Where do you all work/what do you do thread to see what job I need to get to have as many tanks as some of you! Killis require very little work If I go away, nothing happens with them. I spend an hour at night (could cut it down to under half an hour) and 15 to 30 minutes in the morning. Weekends a couple of hours if I feel like it Report
June 5, 200917 yr comment_310231 Only 1 for me now. The powerhead on the other one failed so transfered all inhabitants (temporarily at that stage) to my AR850. Then I decided because the barbs made the tank so much more lively, to flag fixing the second tank because I couldn't be bothered going 2 x water changes so have decided to do a really nice thing. I'm buy the replacement parts required and then give it away to the neighbour's kid who currently has 3 goldfish in a bowl of probably less than 5 litre capacity. Report
June 5, 200917 yr comment_310234 At the moment I have 3x 40ltr breeding/raising tanks 2x 54ltr breeding/raising tanks 1x 54ltr tropical community tank 1x 15ltr Coldwater Tank 1x 80ltr BN breeding tank 1x 70ltr Platy tank 1x 45ltr Krib Tank Report
June 5, 200917 yr comment_310237 2x 60L 2x 21L 1x 90L all in one bedroom and always room for more! :lol: Report
June 5, 200917 yr Author comment_310245 how many have you got Barrie you said all that stuff about killis you dident even ansure the question :bounce: :bounce: Report
June 5, 200917 yr comment_310251 how many have you got Barrie you said all that stuff about killis you dident even ansure the question :bounce: :bounce: 45 in use, soon to be close to 80plus biggest is 300 x 300 x 600 and mainly 300 x 300 x 300 :lol: :lol: :lol: Report
June 5, 200917 yr comment_310255 once i finish redoing my fishroom (which is taking alot longer than i planed ) i will have 33 tanks + a few other small tanks for fry so around 40 In the fishroom i will have: L x W x H 6x 600 x 300 x 300mm 3x 300 x 300 x 300mm 4x 640 x 450 x 450mm 1x 900 x 350 x 400mm 16x 200 x 300 x 250mm 1x 1000 x 450 x 400mm 1x 2400 x 750 x 600mm In the house L x W x H 1x 1350 x 600 x 500mm Report
June 5, 200917 yr comment_310256 how are you defining a tank? glass with water in 6 big ones 1 medium 12 small ones plastic with water 2 Report
June 5, 200917 yr comment_310259 45 in use, soon to be close to 80plus biggest is 300 x 300 x 600 and mainly 300 x 300 x 300 Report
June 5, 200917 yr comment_310266 ?? how many have you got Barrie you said all that stuff about killis you dident even ansure the question :bounce: :bounce: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.