My new L182 Pair

kiwiplymouth

:lol: :o hey.lol. I know there is no bridge.there should be a tunnel but i guess v are a long way away from that. I thought hokitika was either near taurangaor in the waikato somewhere.

I don't know much about sheep or the south island lol

:lol: :o hey.lol. I know there is no bridge.there should be a tunnel but i guess v are a long way away from that. I thought hokitika was either near taurangaor in the waikato somewhere.

I don't know much about sheep or the south island lol

I just had a quick look out the window, I can see Tasman Bay and D'Urville Island But I can't see any sheep

2009_06060113.jpg

Doh!!!! I just looked out of another lounge window

sheep.jpg

Oh lucky lucky you, I was trying to negotiate to buy them too :cry: But so very glad they have gone to a good home. :D:D How big are they? Would love to see a pic of Dad's face if he turns around :lol:

We are off down to Wgtn on Saturday to pick up a Juvi pair, they are going to be the star attractions in our big new tank :bounce: :bounce:

Finally got a better pic of dad :bounce:

L182Male.jpg

More wow, fantastic :bounce: :bounce: I'm sure ours only come out when we're not looking, see them running away when we come near the tank but all good its what we expect :D:(:)

Yeah mine do they same :cry:

It took days and days of sneaking down to their tank after lights out to get this pick.