FNZAS Conference 2009

Spink

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I only deal in facts! Fact is we had a good conference,the hosts were incredible.Cannot thank Gael/John enough, thanks guys. You forgot to mention how good the cabaret was Wok, shall I do the honours ? I think so. The cabaret was awesome we had a double act. The first was "Ticklemewok" which was hilarious laughter from start to finish,followed by "Mussels" a comedienne with a difference. This lady sails close to the wind and comes over with a total innocence, superb entertainment and well worth the entrance fee. A big thankyou to all who attended conference for making my weekend fun. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm home :hail:

Muppet has thrown a mental at me for leaving. i have had waltzing matilda whistled at me a few times. Tis really rediculous having a ball of very angry black n white feathers whistling cheery tunes

where is the **Pass-out-from-exhaustion** smilie?

Oh my gosh...... :o

I have only been home since 10:45 last night, and i avoided the forum for as long as possible as I was expecting a lot of damage to have been done, but you guys are soft!

I was expecting SO many more posts, but I guess we are all just exhausted from the great weekend, and the long drive home.

I think I'll save my bits for later....and they'll be coming right back at ya Father Jim!

We also need TickleMeWok to have soime time to recover before the giggles start again....

Today at work when it was getting boring (which happene quite fast, cos i was tired) i found that i was thinking of what had happened at conference and that definitly made me laugh!

Anyway, heres some pics from the train ride:

Coromandel_conference_020.jpg

Coromandel_conference_072.jpg

Coromandel_conference_045.jpg

Coromandel_conference_046.jpg

Coromandel_conference_058.jpg

Coromandel_conference_066.jpg

Those of you that didn't go missed a really fantastic weekend, and I think you'll be disappointed you didn't come when you hear the stories! :roll: :wink: :lol:

That picture of the bottles from the ride is AWESOME!

I'm sure they'll be a lot of other great shots coming up soon.....

I just noticed that ALREADY my user profile has been altered to reflect my election on to the Exec - these guys move fast when they want to!

Now that I've been to my first conference and sat through my first AGM, I wonder how I ever got roped in to being on the Exec!!!! :roll: :roll:

I just noticed that ALREADY my user profile has been altered to reflect my election on to the Exec - these guys move fast when they want to!

Now that I've been to my first conference and sat through my first AGM, I wonder how I ever got roped in to being on the Exec!!!! :roll: :roll:

Hay, I didn't even go and got roped in!

Sounds like a great weekend, I would have loved to have been there.

You could have left Janey behind suphew! :wink:

It was a great weekend and we were all well looked after. Grant and I got home about 10pm last night. He is off to Collingwood today as he is straight back into work. I have to finish the AW and start the YB :roll: etc etc etc

I will have pics too as soon as I have got them off the camera.

That Driving Creek Railway is great and always interesting.

What a great weekend ! , It was great to catch up with friends not seen since last conference and to meet a few new friends :D

A HUGE Thank You to John and Gael for putting on a great Conference I'm sure everyone that came had a wonderful time and everyone that didn't wish they had !

A special thank you also for all of John and Gael's friends that took people into their homes and made us all feel very welcome. We stayed with Charlie & Barbie and you could not hope to meet a nicer couple :bow::bow::bow:

What a great weekend ! , It was great to catch up with friends not seen since last conference and to meet a few new friends :D

A HUGE Thank You to John and Gael for putting on a great Conference I'm sure everyone that came had a wonderful time and everyone that didn't wish they had !

A special thank you also for all of John and Gael's friends that took people into their homes and made us all feel very welcome. We stayed with Charlie & Barbie and you could not hope to meet a nicer couple :bow::bow::bow:

Yes, Charlie and Barbie are Gems alright! :D:D:bow::bow: