FNZAS Conference 2009

Spink

I may need more sleeps :cry:

Just got home after a 14 hour or so flight from Vancouver then a 2 hour wait at Auckland and another 1.20 flight home. ZZZzzzzzzz

We are on the ferry on Thursday heading for conference. I hear there have been large swells in the strait. Hope it is calm on the day we go! :-?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

na na na na na!

My conference journey has already begun. drove to picton yesterday and across the ferry to welly. Ferry crossing was nothing to write home about imo. Visited Mystic and her amazing fishies today.

Roll on the rest of the week!!

:bounce:

Ours has come to a halt as they have put us in quarantine :cry:

Someone on our flight has tested partially positive for swine flu so we are waiting for the hospital representative to come and give us our Tamiflu :roll:

If we are lucky his second half of results will be negative for swines, just positive for flu, (Grant says that means he has the flu - the swine!) in which case we are free to travel. Otherwise we are quarantined for 72 hours :evil:

I'm getting excited now - I've had all my stuff laid out on the bed for the last week, and I have from tomorrow off to get my car sorted and get everything else done before we leave on Friday morning. Yipeee!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I'm really looking forward to meeting people I have had dealings with over the forum and through emails, and having some good old fashioned fishy-fun! :D

Ours has come to a halt as they have put us in quarantine :cry:

Someone on our flight has tested partially positive for swine flu so we are waiting for the hospital representative to come and give us our Tamiflu :roll:

If we are lucky his second half of results will be negative for swines, just positive for flu, (Grant says that means he has the flu - the swine!) in which case we are free to travel. Otherwise we are quarantined for 72 hours :evil:

:(:(:(

Crossing everything that you will be cleared soon!!

We have been cleared! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

It was just a swine with flu, not swine flu.

We got our original ferry booking back so all systems are go. :bounce:

So Caryl....

... If we make a pig of ourselves at conference, we can then blame you? :o :lol:

We have been cleared! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

It was just a swine with flu, not swine flu.

We got our original ferry booking back so all systems are go. :bounce:

COOL!! :bounce: :bounce:

I now have a full car.

However if there is one other person needing a ride to conference, then let me know asap.

I will heading towards conference once I pick up my passenger from the airport on Friday

Welll....

Wife has nearly packed everything I need for conference.

All she has do do now is to load up the car tomorrow morning, and then I am all set to go.

... mustn't forget to pickup my passengers at the airport either :roll: :lol:

Welll....

Wife has nearly packed everything I need for conference.

All she has do do now is to load up the car tomorrow morning, and then I am all set to go.

... mustn't forget to pickup my passengers at the airport either :roll: :lol:

boy are you going to be roughing it

Your wife coming down every morning to give you a shave? :wink:

Made it to rings beach with no problems at all... Managed to arrive around 3.20pm, slightly later than I thought, but left Auckland later than I thought.

Well John hosted us well, and for dinner is was nice and simple.

Early night tonight, and a early start tomorrow.

Will update you all early on Sunday morning, or middle of the afternoon tomorrow between the AGM and dinner.

Well it is now Sunday evening and a number of delegates are already on the road home.

What a wonderful conference that has been put on by John and Gael Eastwood.

Well done!!

Tomorrow morning consists of getting breakfast ready for everyone at 7.00am, and then eat and clean the beatiful batches we were able to stay in for the weekend.

Then it is time to hit the road back Auckland by 9.00am.

Whatever "Father" Jim R says from here on, is RUMOURS only!!! :roll: