Border Patrol Monday 8pm

Adrienne

unfortunatly the drama involved with this show distroys the good work that is done by the people at the boarder

It is typical of a lot of the cheaper type programs like Coast Watch, Target and the likes. They are made thinking that we are all completely stupid

HAHAHA in the add they were saying if released they would wipe out NZ natives :P:P:P :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yes I heard that - thats what got my attention.

Absolute rubbish to those of us who keep these fish - they wouldn't have a hope of surviving in NZ waters. This is why I want to watch the programme as it sounded like they were about to say they were a banned import! :evil:

Yes I heard that - thats what got my attention.

Absolute rubbish to those of us who keep these fish - they wouldn't have a hope of surviving in NZ waters. This is why I want to watch the programme as it sounded like they were about to say they were a banned import! :evil:

No they probably wouldnt have a hope in surviving themselves in NZ waters, but what about any diseases introduceded by a fish that was not quaranteened correctly.!

Yeah. I haven't seen the add ( my friends told me 'bout it ) but if the excuse for confisacting the fighter doesn't sound realistic then I might send in a complaint. :x

Do they kill the fish now that it is in NZ? Wonder how they "put it down". Maybe they shoot it with a very tiny gun with very, very tiny bullets. :o

Did anyone see those really nice half moon fighters that someone had on tm a few months back? He had 20 or so, all different colours and shapes, all really perfect, and wouldn't say much about them. Have to wonder if this was the same person.

Sad though, they were lovely fish.

Hey twinkles,

There is a guy on tm called david(with 4 random numbers) .

He breeds all his stock of real pretty HM. There are also 2 other guys but I don't know their names.

Is it normal to transport fish overseas in such little water? Some fighters were posted to me from the wiakato and they came in quite a bit more water....

Was that soil in the bag or poo or something?

I think it was poo :lol: she was either not aware fish poo or she was trying to make it sound worse, but I would be really surprised if it was soil and not poo .. can't get a fish home from the lfs without some poo in the bag :lol:

thanks for clearing that up.

I just remember seeing them all, and wondering where they'd suddenly appeared from since I hadn't seen any like that before. While wishing I could afford them lol.

Maybe the tiny amount of water was so they could fit more oxygen in, I imagine they'd be packed in there for quite awhile going through the post.