Google Street Maps

enzoom1

Missed my street, maybe it looked a bit dodgy to drive down :-?

Missed my old house too, they must have thought the end of the seal was the end of the road. :lol:

Ian

Edit: You can also link a view and send someone to a certain place on the map.

This is the stream we used to go swimming and fishing in as kids.

http://maps.google.co.nz/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=-39.163342,174.023609&spn=0,359.945068&z=14&layer=c&cbll=-39.154403,174.007006&panoid=fqN1NamLWWbmzD9mz1I-iQ&cbp=12,195.9004664374963,,0,5.000000000000001

Does it take like forever to load?? I had internet explorer open on my work computer for like 20 minutes just sitting on the page waiting for it to load. Accidentally closed out of it and couldn't be bothered going back.

One of my workmates was on his way to or from Te Anau and saw the lil' google car. That picture will probably be of a big guy in a big Ford speeding past. :o

Does it take like forever to load?? I had internet explorer open on my work computer for like 20 minutes just sitting on the page waiting for it to load. Accidentally closed out of it and couldn't be bothered going back.

One of my workmates was on his way to or from Te Anau and saw the lil' google car. That picture will probably be of a big guy in a big Ford speeding past. :o

use Firefox or chrome instead of Internet explorer. Both of these browsers are so much faster than IE

they took a photo jus as i was about to go out, its got me reversing the car out of the garage and the GF waiting for me so she can jump in the car.

could come in handy for thieves to checkout streets before they hit... google is so helpful :P