Aquarium World August

Caryl

The August Aquarium World and the Year Books were all posted today. I hope you all enjoy reading them. There are quite a few pics from Fiji and I managed to get at least one pic of every member who went (montage on page 20).

If you enjoyed reading it, please consider writing an article of your own. :wink:

Thanks to those who have already done so - feel free to do it again :lol:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The magazine may be subscribed to or is free to all FNZAS members. If you belong to the Waikato club you should get one. If you two Waikato members want to tell me your real names (PM if you like) I can tell you if you are on my mailing list.

Copies are bought with a 12 month subscription ballistic. Hurry up and sign up with Kapi-Mana! :lol:

Subscription is $21.80 per year.

Let me use my psychic powers and commune with the dead and the spirit world. Oommmmm....Oommmmm, oops, forgot to light some candles, there we go. Ommmm...ommmm...The spirits are telling me...2-3 working days. Oh, and they're telling me that cheerio you thought you lost when you were 2 was actually eaten by your father.

Sounds like Wellingtonians won't get theirs for a while at least as the posties aren't delivering today. What a pack of wusses letting 180kph winds slow them down! I thought they delivered through sleet and snow and wind and hail - perhaps they don't deliver when they have to cope with all 4 at once :wink:

Nice sunny day in Blenheim today 8)

i just got mine too

:D:):o 8) :lol: :P :roll: :wink::D:):o 8) :lol: :P :roll: :wink::D:):o 8) :lol: :P :roll: :wink::D:):o 8) :lol: :P :roll: :wink::D:):o 8) :lol: :P :roll: :wink::D:):o 8) :lol: :P :roll: :wink::D:):o 8) :lol: :P :roll: :wink::D:):o 8) :lol: :P :roll: :wink::D:):o 8) :lol: :P :roll: :wink::D:):o 8) :lol: :P :roll: :wink::D:):o 8) :lol: :P :roll: :wink::D:):o 8) :lol: :P :roll: :wink::D:):o 8) :lol: :P :roll: :wink::D:):o 8) :lol: :P :roll: :wink::D:):o 8) :lol: :P :roll: :wink::D:):o 8) :lol: :P :roll: :wink::D:):o 8) :lol: :P :roll: :wink::D:):o 8) :lol: :P :roll: :wink::D:):o 8) :lol: :P :roll: :wink::D:):o 8) :lol: :P :roll: :wink::D:):o 8) :lol: :P :roll: :wink::D:):o 8) :lol: :P :roll: :wink::D:):o 8) :lol: :P :roll: :wink::D:):o 8) :lol: :P :roll: :wink::D:):o 8) :lol: :P :roll: :wink::D:):o 8) :lol: :P :roll: :wink::D:):o 8) :lol: :P :roll: :wink::D:):o 8) :lol: :P :roll: :wink::D:):o 8) :lol: :P :roll: :wink: (beat you bg)