Aquarium World August

Caryl

thanx for the compliment bg. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (here we go again)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got my clubs books today thanks carly :D

i will be giving them to the members tomorrow or the next day!!

the a/w is great!!!!! top job once again!!!

now evertone now is the time to start writing something for the next a/w , i'm starting mine in the next few weeks

thanks again carly for all the hard work you guys do 8)

Caryl,

the one with the Breeders Records.

Also; the name tag slips, my one is missing, :cry:

have you missed the main-man?? :roll:

Just concerned if my name tag is missing, maybe my AW and Y-B is going to be missing also.

I'll keep in touch.

I have enough to read, one for each foot and each hand

Just need some more eyes.

Alan

Ah you got sent a bulk lot split in 2 envelopes didn't you? I gather you got one envelope but not the other. The name tags were all in one of them but not your name as it was sellotaped to one of the envelopes. I definitely put mags in for you though. The breeding one I will bring to Napier. The one sent is for the NZKA

Got my AW and YB last night and was reading them this morning.

STill think there is one section missing but can't think of what it was.

Good read though.

Doch when you are diving you will be the item of interest in the reef

Do you mean like "Fish Food Recipes", "Disease" etc?

Each magazine is different and does not have set sections. I try to make sure each has a mix, and something about, tropicals, cold water, marine, plants, disease and breeding at least.

Trying to please most of the people all of the time :lol: