Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Aquarium World August

Featured Replies

thanx for the compliment bg. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (here we go again)

  • Replies 51
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got my clubs books today thanks carly :D

i will be giving them to the members tomorrow or the next day!!

the a/w is great!!!!! top job once again!!!

now evertone now is the time to start writing something for the next a/w , i'm starting mine in the next few weeks

thanks again carly for all the hard work you guys do 8)

Got mine today...Well, yesterday now...Too, I just didn't check the mail, wifey called to tell me.;) So, see? I was right! 2-3 working days from the 16th.:)

im off to figi next thursday any fishies places i should go to iam going whahoo fishing and diving but any tanks to see ?

  • Author

Er, which half did you get Alan?

Can't help you re Fiji doch as we were on a resort island so didn't see any tanks.

There are enough fish in the ocean, I used to live there. Theres a large tropical fish importer in Latoka with 1000's of tanks but I dont know if they wil let you see.

Caryl,

the one with the Breeders Records.

Also; the name tag slips, my one is missing, :cry:

have you missed the main-man?? :roll:

Just concerned if my name tag is missing, maybe my AW and Y-B is going to be missing also.

I'll keep in touch.

I have enough to read, one for each foot and each hand

Just need some more eyes.

Alan

  • Author

Ah you got sent a bulk lot split in 2 envelopes didn't you? I gather you got one envelope but not the other. The name tags were all in one of them but not your name as it was sellotaped to one of the envelopes. I definitely put mags in for you though. The breeding one I will bring to Napier. The one sent is for the NZKA

Got my AW and YB last night and was reading them this morning.

STill think there is one section missing but can't think of what it was.

Good read though.

Doch when you are diving you will be the item of interest in the reef

Hi Caryl,

the postie has found the other envelope.

Maybe it was too heavy to have more than one delivery per day.

Thanks again

Alan

  • Author

Good to hear. I was staring to worry. A lot seem to have got temporarily mislaid en route.

Caryl I meant that there is another section that could be added but I can't think of what it is.

  • Author

Do you mean like "Fish Food Recipes", "Disease" etc?

Each magazine is different and does not have set sections. I try to make sure each has a mix, and something about, tropicals, cold water, marine, plants, disease and breeding at least.

Trying to please most of the people all of the time :lol:

OK

Only had 2 books so far so didn't know that.

will try to put something together for next time for you. (hopefully)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.