Help Livingart Wildlife Park (Tauranga)-DREAMS DO COME TRUE!

Lucid

thanks big heaps

application was finished this morning, signed off at 9am then pick up and take to the bank and see if we can push them along

everything i have 2 of is crossed too

hard to drive with your eyes and ears crossed

my computer has crashed so i am using a cobbled together computer till the other is fixed

will carry your thoughts and wishes with me today

kia kaha

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks big heaps

application was finished this morning, signed off at 9am then pick up and take to the bank and see if we can push them along

everything i have 2 of is crossed too

hard to drive with your eyes and ears crossed

my computer has crashed so i am using a cobbled together computer till the other is fixed

will carry your thoughts and wishes with me today

kia kaha

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

In your meeting with the Bank, just subtly recall to mind and then remind them of all those "feel good" adds showing BNZ in a helpful light................ And let them know how impressed you are by the extra mile the bank staff seem to go :wink: :lol:

Good luck and all the best guys

From LivingArt website:

Monday September 15, 2008.

The subdivision application was finished this morning, signed off at 9.00am. Mark is off to the bank to see if he can push them along, as the auction of the Park is scheduled for 3.00pm this afternoon. Down to the wire once again!

(5.30pm)

An interesting number of machinations today have meant that the Park has not been sold (yet) ... and that the next 24 hours will be interesting. Keep watching this space!

Wednesday September 17, 2008.

The Park's future is still undecided, but is looking better as each D Day deadline finishes with a lifeline being thrown to Mark and Caroline five minutes before the crunch. Now the bank and the finance company are working with Living Art to try and secure a future for the Park that will see all parties happy. A decision is hoped to be reached by the end of next week. Updates will continue to be posted on the What’s New page on the Living Art website.

Living Art says: THANK YOU

Thank You to all the people who have offered support, made donations of animal food or money to the effort to keep the park up and running,

We have had our loan approved to carry on our work with Living Art Wildlife Park,

It has been a 10 month crazy roller coaster ride of highs and lows, offers then rejection of finance, High Court injunctions and dealing with our trials and tribulations being in the public eye. The positive comments and thoughts have far outweighed the few negative ones that have been put forward.

Now for the thank yous’, if I leave anyone out please give me a spanking,

John Borren and the team at Bay of Plenty Times for starting the ball rolling,

Mystic and Ballistic for keeping the ball in momentum and posting on the forums, Mystic has been sick but still working to help.

FNZAS admin and mods for allowing the thread to continue, the forum members for their thoughts and donations, you know who you are. Many people who are not forum members have followed this thread.

Kaz for building and updating our website for us to keep everyone informed.

Alison Adams for fixing my computer to allow me to get back on here.

Seahorsecrazy and tom for the donation of a ute for the park, yes it will be covered in zebra stripes.

Don, Doug, Shirley and Sid, and Kim for large contributions to the fighting fund, Huha.org for info and a lawyer for setting up the charitable trust, Tauranga Zoo and Sanctuary Trust will shortly be a reality.

The future looks good even in this economic climate and living art will become a true community project, the lesson in all this has been that if you truly believe in something you should fight as best you can for it and you maybe surprised at the result.

THANKS again to all involved, and those I have missed…….i am waiting for the spanking

Cheers

mark

Mystic said:

YEAHA BABY! WAHOO!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have no idea how happy she is for you both right now!

You FIGHT for your Dreams, and Dreams DO COME TRUE! :bow:

Fantastic going guys! we are all so happy here!

CONGRATS!

Lucid, Mystic, Tyler & Byron

(PS: Mystic might be able to sleep a bit tonight, as should you two!)

yahoo, i will be singing in the rain, there something worth singing about, congrads livingart park,, :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: