August 2, 200818 yr comment_255011 Hey everyone, Probably the most random thing I've ever asked on here lol But everyone already knows I need a life... haha Without sounding like a stalker; Does anyone (seriously) know anything about Nicky Watson? I'm trying to write her in wikipedia, but I'm missing key information... Wiki her and anything I'm missing would be appreciated! :bounce: Report
August 2, 200818 yr comment_255019 Famous for being famous? I don't think she has actually ever done anything (besides celeb treasure island hahahahaha) Report
August 2, 200818 yr Author comment_255023 Famous for being famous? I don't think she has actually ever done anything (besides celeb treasure island hahahahaha) go read her wikipedia... before Eric came along she was earning $500000.00USD per year, modelling in Tokyo and Milan.... Report
August 2, 200818 yr Author comment_255137 How much of the 1/2 mill went on the plastic boobs etc? what does it matter? I can't write about that on wiki anyways? I didn't post this so everyone can berate and degrade her. Report
August 2, 200818 yr comment_255140 How much of the 1/2 mill went on the plastic boobs etc? i know guys that say things like, ah their no good, those aren't real! Well i say, their there, i can see them & someone can touch them. Thats real enough for me! Report
August 3, 200818 yr comment_255142 This is what i could find on google about her.... According to the link below she dated that dude that owned the party pill business (now deceased) She was/is good friends with Miss Erotica - Mikaiah someone http://www.nzrealitytv.com/2007/10/nick ... esome.html Her dog was found dead on Maturangi beach December last year - quote NzHerald http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1/sto ... d=10480175 Report
August 4, 200818 yr comment_255358 Smidey--- buy a blow up doll, at least you wouldn't need to feed that and you could end up on Boston Legal. Report
August 4, 200818 yr comment_255457 Smidey--- buy a blow up doll, at least you wouldn't need to feed that and you could end up on Boston Legal. & she wouldn't moan! Boston legal is my favourite show, DENNY CRANE!!!!! Report
August 4, 200818 yr comment_255459 & she wouldn't moan! Boston legal is my favourite show, DENNY CRANE!!!!! Bloody funny show. Report
August 4, 200818 yr comment_255468 Denny didn't have a blow-up Shirley, he had a RealDoll Shirley. Very important distinction. Report
August 4, 200818 yr comment_255487 Sorry if I have changed the subject from the plastic fantastic. Back to Nicky (or is that front to Nicky) Report
August 4, 200818 yr comment_255512 Some observations (1) She didnt look like that when she lived in Christchurch (2) Walking is a highly regarded from of exercise and relaxation and it is now also apparently good for the enviroment (3) Stalking is only Walking ....with a purpose (4) After Mathew Ridge...would you go there....I wouldnt. (5) Thoughts nice tho Now I am as sad as the Rest of You Navarre Report
August 4, 200818 yr comment_255521 From the cover of Woman's mags to an off topic thread on a fish forum. Is this a gauge of Ms Watons current media profile- then scratch up some cash and organise an appearance post by her, stalkers pay double. Report
August 6, 200818 yr comment_255938 That is so sad! :roll: pfft whatever it's cool haha i know guys that say things like, ah their no good, those aren't real! Well i say, their there, i can see them & someone can touch them. Thats real enough for me! lol awesome (tho i don't like the flat gap on the chest seperating the two moons like anti-gravity). & she wouldn't moan! Boston legal is my favourite show, DENNY CRANE!!!!! not to boast but talking of hot model chicks i worked with Tara off Boston Legal earlier this year :bounce: Report
August 6, 200818 yr comment_255942 ok this sounds like a really stupid question but... how do you quote someone? like *someone* wrote this... LOL i've never done it before :lol: :lol: Report
August 6, 200818 yr comment_255949 not to boast but talking of hot model chicks i worked with Tara off Boston Legal earlier this year :bounce: really? where, when & doing what? Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.