PLEASE Turn your lights ON

Ant N

I totally, absolutely agree. If in doubt, turn your lights on! (Not your parking lights.) This especially applies to dark coloured cars but really everyone should do it.

As a motorcyclist I always ride with my lights on and it amazes me to see people who haven't turned them on in the pouring rain and gloom. You see one car go by and then another in the distance and then ZOOM you realise there was another one in between that was invisible!

I drive with my lights on in the afternoons and at night because I drive a grey/silver car. I hate it too when I see people without their lights on. Just got home now at 8pm and saw 6 vehicles driving with only parklights or no lights at all. :o

= IDIOTS... if you see someone with a dark car in dark conditions and no lights on just think "idiots" as that will be true.

reef lol

I just leave the lights on all the time on our Mitsi Airtrek.

The lights turn off automatically when the car turns off.

I figure if the idiots on the road can see our car then they are less likely to crash into us.

This is true... studies have shown idiots are less likely to crash into you if your lights are on all the time. The average 'lights on all the time' person has 30% less crashes i believe... some cars just have their lights on all the time automatically don't they? like some motorbikes

ALSO STICK TO YOUR LANE!!!!!!! last night driving up to ranui a car (im guessing couldnt see) was getting closer in the lae next to me so pulled over curbed all ma mags n it cut the rubber!!!!!!! colourful language was coming out and still is!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

We have a very low, dark green, MX5 convertible which is very hard to see, even in fine weather, so Grant jacked up 2 small lights to run all the time in the grill. They turn off when the main lights turn on. The number of people who flash their lights at us, or tell us our lights are on, is amazing!

Seems to me the worst offenders at not turning on lights are the ones in the dark vehicles! :evil:

Seems the lower the car the less they can drive!!

Uhh gotta disagree here my car's at the legal lowering limit but still doesn't look that low as it's a 4wheel drive GT. I think a lot of young guys and girls drive better than many many middle aged ppl or older out there. btw have you seen how many idiots indicate "right" when going "straight" through a round-a-bout?? there's probably even a few reading this now.. check the road code! and don't forget to indicate "left" off it. lol round-a-bouts + people = hilarious

and all fish keepers are geeky eccentric middle-aged unmarried people with stinky houses and tanks everywhere...

:roll:

I am not unmarried and my house does not stink! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

and I most certainly am not a GEEK :wink: