Plaster of Paris

Luke*

perhaps coat with epoxy like i read in another 'backgrounds' thread? also what sorta paint should i use/where to get it? (i think this answer might be in the other thread too)

i'm making a betta biotype (well as close to as possible)

Usless information time.

It will definitely be ok with the fish as it was the original secret ingredient to curdle tofu > a long long time ago in China.

It naturally occurs in the Szechuan(spelling?) area that had the big earth quake a few months back.

Usless information time.

It will definitely be ok with the fish as it was the original secret ingredient to curdle tofu > a long long time ago in China.

It naturally occurs in the Szechuan(spelling?) area that had the big earth quake a few months back.

but the chinese also see it necessary to put di ethylene glycol into toothpaste! seriously tho calcium sulphate is PH neutral hence its quickly taking over lime(alkaline) for use in lawns and gardens i would have thort it would crumble in water like sum1 said u dont get ur plaster cast wet do u and like alan said it could make ur water hard (though not like like concrete could) the other thing is u have to paint it with something if ur guna try it paint with an epoxy paint that way ur making sure

u can buy epoxy paints as well or buy a water based epoxy clearcoat and mix in paint however some of the solvent based epoxies wont set with paint pigments in them but u could try a layer of epoxy then a layer of paint then another layer of epoxy

• 1 month later...