Full Tank Shots - Add yours

Rozski

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kokopu Tank Four foot tank with 4 giant, 3 shortjaw and one banded

2008_06_23201-1Medium.jpg

Some of the kokopu, finally mostly sitting still for the camera!

2008_06_23182Medium.jpg

Riffle Tank foot foot with 7000lph flow, mainly for torrentfish and bluegills (and eventually koaro), also got several bully species atm.

2008_06_23196-1Medium.jpg

Wetland tank Three foot tank with peat substrate and wood, the mudfish are hiding...

2008_06_23195croppedMedium.jpg

I do love the aquascaping side of fish keeping. I am trying to aim for it looking like a segment of stream.

The kokopu one is trying to look like part of a deep pool in a well-forested stream. The riffle tank is a gravelly braided river (and in need of a clean, the rocks should be grey not brown!). The mudfish tank needs a little more work. I want to get some sticks and leaves in there, and get it a little more random with the wood.

Hello!

Just arriving from Belgium. Very good idea pictures of your tanks !

The tank I had to abandon in Belgium just a few weeks ago. Here is a single picture a few weeks after set up. After that, plants grew so much that I had to stop working to prune. :D

Image00001.jpg

Hello!

Just arriving from Belgium. Very good idea pictures of your tanks !

The tank I had to abandon in Belgium just a few weeks ago. Here is a single picture a few weeks after set up. After that, plants grew so much that I had to stop working to prune. :D

Image00001.jpg

Lezen that's a gorgeous tank! You must have been heart broken that you had to leave it behind (it wouldn't fit in your hand luggage?)

Are you setting up a new tank in your new home? I would love to see another one looking as fantastic as that.

Oh by the way, welcome to NZ and welcome to the forums :)