Full Tank Shots - Add yours

Rozski

I remember a thread ages ago that had people posting their full tank photos on it, and it was cool to look through them all in one thread. So heres another one for May 2008 :wink:

I'll start off (got a new camera yesterday! mwahaha):

TankMay.jpg

TankMay3.jpg

TankMay2.jpg

170 litre, home to 3 GBAs, 1 normal BN, a pair of blue rams, 10 Rummynoses and 12 cardinals

Plants are slowing filling in the back :D

Anyone else out there with recent photos? :bounce:

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated pics on page 8.

CommTank.jpg

200 litre, 2 Kribs, 3 Platys, ? Guppies, 4 BNs, 3 Blind Cave Tetra, 40 Neons, 2 Sterbai Corys, 2 Peppered Corys, 1 Zebra Danio, 1 SAE.

AfricanTank.jpg

450 litre, Peacocks, Cobalt Zebs, Red Zeb, E. Yellows, Melanochromis Takeaguess.

200 litre, 2 Kribs, 3 Platys, ? Guppies, 4 BNs, 3 Blind Cave Tetra, 40 Neons, 2 Sterbai Corys, 2 Peppered Corys, 1 Zebra Danio.

It must be wicked watching a school of that many neons

Same here. you should get some glowlights and add them to your school of neons. At the momnt in my tank I've got 7 glowlights and 15 neons and it's wicked watching them.

Wow Mystic! :o I knew you had a few tanks, but... wow :bow: How long does maintenance take each week??

I especially love all the planted aro tanks. Didn't see the appeal of aro's, as I'd only ever seen them in bare tanks, but they look wicked in your guys.

What are the Fronts doing in the Malawi Tank?!!!? lol

And what are those big yellow cichlids?

sorry dixon malatang tank :D

you can't see the leleupi, pulcher and julies, or about another 10 fish either

big yellows are electric yellows about 6 to 7 inches around 9 years old

lost themost of black on top fins, just lost 2 of them to old age i think

their babies all are very well marked with black on top fins

WOW! They look like Male Kenyi's cause of the banding I can see and the no black strip on the top or bottom! LOL! :oops: :lol:

don't do the oops thing, they are the biggest yellows i have seen thought they might have been hybrid

the last 18 months they have paled out and have a light banding coming through in the right light

babies are some of the cleanest yellows i have seen though so maybe not hybrid ?