May 4, 200818 yr comment_232374 OK it is all printed and ready to post in the morning. Thanks to Grant, Kelly and Neil for helping (even if we did have to liten to Kelly sing!) Report
May 4, 200818 yr Author comment_232436 Not for sale, no. It is for members only or subscribers. A few libraries also have them, although none in ChcH. Report
May 4, 200818 yr comment_232449 you only need to join a club and Caryl will make sure you get one each time hot off the press , heck you can even write an article your self and see your name in print Its not expensive and well worth evey cent. Report
May 4, 200818 yr Author comment_232479 Just as a point of interest... folding and stapling took 3 hrs bagging and stamping (3 of us working hard) took 2 hrs printing the magazines took 24 hrs Actually writing the thing took over 30 hrs :roll: Report
May 4, 200818 yr comment_232496 Yay!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Got mine Tomorrow!!!!! Report
May 4, 200818 yr comment_232507 Sure Barrie. I'm out your way next Tuesday, so can drop it off then. Better remid me next week :roll: Report
May 5, 200818 yr comment_232612 OK it is all printed and ready to post in the morning. Thanks to Grant, Kelly and Neil for helping (even if we did have to liten to Kelly sing!) is that a typo from caryl??? surely not :oops: sorry caryl but thats like the 1st time ever ive seen one from you Report
May 5, 200818 yr comment_232617 Just as a point of interest... folding and stapling took 3 hrs bagging and stamping (3 of us working hard) took 2 hrs printing the magazines took 24 hrs Actually writing the thing took over 30 hrs :roll: 63 unpaid man hours of work 1 AND A HALF WEEKS WORK :bounce: :bounce: CARYL AND CO. :bounce: :bounce: Report
May 5, 200818 yr comment_232620 Caryl, I swear I saw in the petshop in Invercargil a stand selling Aquarium world? Are there anyother aquarium magazines that you can buy in NZ? Report
May 5, 200818 yr comment_232640 63 unpaid man hours of work 1 AND A HALF WEEKS WORK :bounce: :bounce: CARYL AND CO. :bounce: :bounce: so lets ALL support Caryl in the best way we can WRITE AN ARTICLE !!! Month after months everyone says well done Caryl , great mag Caryl and I’m sure Caryl really loves the feedback but it would show our support so much better by helping her with the next issue or the one after that if everyone just contributed something in the form of an article a joke , a puzzle ...something Report
May 5, 200818 yr comment_232641 i can write an article about all the things i dont know about fish keeping and all i need to know Report
May 5, 200818 yr Author comment_232668 I do make mistakes and typos :oops: The Aquarium World is the only NZ aquarium magazine as far as I know. It will not have been for sale in a shop. It is a small A5 sized magazine, not a big glossy one like Practical Fishkeeping et al. Billaney, you have hit the nail on the head. Positive feedback is lovely but being sent plenty of articles, fish jokes, puzzles, fillers, DIY, breeding stuff etc is appreciated much more. I don't know what wil happen next year as I will be overseas for several weeks - with a magazine due out in the middle of my OE. :-? Report
May 5, 200818 yr comment_232669 I don't know what wil happen next year as I will be overseas for several weeks - with a magazine due out in the middle of my OE. :-? Wok will do it! Report
May 5, 200818 yr comment_232685 Wok will do it! Amazing , everyone is always ready to volunteer someone else , as we said if we get heaps of aticles etc to Caryl , maybe , just maybe it can be done Before Caryl goes so she can enjoy her holiday .... Report
May 5, 200818 yr comment_232702 Im sure Wok will get the joke..... :roll: :lol: I understand the joke , and I'm sure Wok probably will do something to help ( he always does ) but why don't you write something ? I've read advice you have given others on killies and other fish and a lot of it I've thought to be good advice I'm sure you have a heap of knowlage that could help others. i was never good at writing , still not but i always try and Caryl fixes my spelling mistakes give it a go, you might surprise yourself Report
May 5, 200818 yr comment_232703 I could write a article on how to overstock a small tank without a filter :oops: :oops: Report
May 5, 200818 yr comment_232707 I could write a article on how to overstock a small tank without a filter :oops: :oops: Great !, So others learn from a mistake or how to overcome the mistake , THATS what the Aquarium World is all about Do it I'm sure Caryl would be greatful Report
May 5, 200818 yr comment_232723 i could do one on setting up my marine tank but then again i dont know much about marine so that might make it hard i might be able to do a step by step with photos but i won't be able to add all the really technical details. thats if i remember to take photo's while setting it up Report
May 5, 200818 yr comment_232734 i could do one on setting up my marine tank but then again i dont know much about marine so that might make it hard i might be able to do a step by step with photos but i won't be able to add all the really technical details. thats if i remember to take photo's while setting it up again , perfect !, other peoples stories and what they tried, what worked , what didn't . this all goes to make a very interesting read . It does not need to be highly technical. Well done cichlid7 Report