tHEcONCH's Red Sea Max

tHEcONCH

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Will be for sale in the very near future - pick up only - either as a bare tank or as a going concern with a nice little ecosystem in place (including a whole bunch of corals). It has been well maintained and recently refitted with new tubes, cooling fans, Ballast, and has the upgraded timer etc. It could also come with a Deltec MC500 if the price is right, otherwise it will come with the standard skimmer. At this stage I'm after expressions of interest / offers to see whether I keep it running or just shut it down / part it out. I'm looking for around $750 for the bare tank/stand - if you want the Deltec and/or corals as well we'll negotiate. PMs please.

OK, the corals and fish (which don't go into my new tank) will be sold off (check the other site), the standard skimmer refitted, and the tank sold as a bare, but cycled unit (i.e. with some live rock and sand but nothing else). PMs only please.

• 2 months later...
Well, it ended up being a clown fish tank - here is Emo and his Anemone

IMG_0054.jpg

Nice - have you got current shots of what it looks like or are they a few pages back ? (Im not sure i have the patience to trawl back lol)

• 2 weeks later...