August 7, 200818 yr comment_256228 I am successfuly breeding albino bristlenose cats, have a trio of GBAs I have just set up and looks like breeding will start soon! Have a breeding group of cory (bronze) aswell and have recently spawned and hatched golden axolotls. was breeding the normal bristlenoses but my breeding female died not too long ago. Report
August 7, 200818 yr comment_256234 At the moment I have fry or holding females of; Archocentrus sajica-fry Common Bristlenose-male on eggs L136 hypancistrus pleco-eggs and fry Demansoni-fry and holding female. Copadichromis Azureus fry and holding female Chilumba red flush fry Rubenscens female holding Yellow lab fry Jacobfrieberg female holding Chocolate Cichlids are house cleaning Guppies and Platys always Report
August 8, 200818 yr comment_256261 So is it Platies or Platys, or even Platy, for more than one Platy??? Report
August 8, 200818 yr comment_256289 I would've taken them but I don't really have the room and can't get to Wellington . I suppose I'll have to try and get mine to breed :roll: . I've tried all the tips but nothings worked I suppose they just need time (even though they they've had months). Report
August 8, 200818 yr comment_256352 I would've taken them but I don't really have the room and can't get to Wellington . I suppose I'll have to try and get mine to breed :roll: . I've tried all the tips but nothings worked I suppose they just need time (even though they they've had months). Ignore them Report
August 8, 200818 yr comment_256356 the BNs? If so I tried (that was one of the "tips" :lol: :lol: ) but a few weeks later I looked closely and still nothing Report
August 8, 200818 yr comment_256399 How old are they?- I guess from babies it was two yrs before mine bred, or that I noticed. What is your cave? Report
August 8, 200818 yr comment_256403 I don't know how old but they're both 10cm each. I've had the male for a year but I've had the female about 3 months. The cave is a pot with a hole in the side. Report
August 8, 200818 yr comment_256411 I had a little plastic castle cave, and nothing happened then put in peice of bamboo with an inside diameter of 4-5cm after reading something somewhere. Might be coincidence but had a spawn within days. Report
August 8, 200818 yr comment_256414 I'll try and find a new cave I've heard wood is the best. I have a big bit of driftwood I'll try to do something with. Report
August 11, 200818 yr comment_256759 Yay, one of my Bolivian Rams is guarding a clutch of eggs - fingers and fins crossed Report
August 11, 200818 yr comment_256760 Cockatoo's. only 4 left for first batch 6 weeks old and 20 swimming round with mother 2 weeks old. Agassizi. Just hatched on Saturday. Blue Rams. around 120 left about 2 weeks old. Bitaeniata. on eggs. Report
August 11, 200818 yr comment_256859 Cockatoo's. only 4 left for first batch 6 weeks old and 20 swimming round with mother 2 weeks old. Agassizi. Just hatched on Saturday. Blue Rams. around 120 left about 2 weeks old. Bitaeniata. on eggs. WICKED! (I think you meant "from" first batch) Report
August 18, 200818 yr comment_258269 Hey, so is there a 'list' or something somewhere where we can search for what breed we want and who breeds them? Report
August 18, 200818 yr comment_258270 yeah that would be really helpful. So many times I've wondered if anyone local breeds this or that but don't know how to find out Report
August 18, 200818 yr comment_258273 Hey, so is there a 'list' or something somewhere where we can search for what breed we want and who breeds them? Yes look here : http://www.fnzas.org.nz/fnzas_breeding_scheme/ Report
August 18, 200818 yr comment_258275 cheers mate, on a side note (i was being nosey) the 2nd photo in your bucket photos...what kind of fighter is that? Its beautiful! Report
August 18, 200818 yr comment_258279 cheers mate, on a side note (i was being nosey) the 2nd photo in your bucket photos...what kind of fighter is that? Its beautiful! i call it ice blue but Discus guru will tell you the correct name i got it from him and yes it is beautiful Report
August 18, 200818 yr comment_258314 GBAs BN Apistogramma Borelli Apistogramma Panduro Lanceolata Whiptail Catfish Guppies Bolivian Rams Report
August 23, 200818 yr comment_258996 i call it ice blue but Discus guru will tell you the correct name i got it from him and yes it is beautiful Aren't they Platinum White Halfmoons? Report
August 23, 200818 yr comment_259009 Aren't they Platinum White Halfmoons? Yes they are. Did you manage to breed them Paul? ron Report
November 12, 200817 yr comment_274060 I've now got babies of: Fighters Chocolate Australes Platys BNs And I think my WCMM are breeding. Has any one else started breeding anything else? Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.