Kapi-Mana Club BBQ - Feb 21st

Janey

Hi all

Since there has been a bit of an interest in our clubs upcoming BBQ, I thought I would issue an official invite to everyone !

Here are the details:

Saturday 21st February @ 1pm

Queen Elizabeth Park, Paekakariki

I have never been to the park before but apparently you go in at the Mackays crossing entrance and go right to the end of the road, then turn right (or is it left?) then there is picnic tables etc etc, so hopefully we will all find each other. If anyone gets lost call me on my cell 021 245 1456

If you are planning on coming (cool!) please let me know, we need to know numbers etc as our club will provide the meat. All we ask you to bring is some sort of salad or something for desert. (Again, it might be a good idea to let me know what you plan on bringing so we don't end up with 5 pasta salads or anything!)

If it is raining on Saturday 21st, we will still have the BBQ but it will be moved to someones house, I will let you know where that is closer to the time.

If anyone needs any further details, just ask!

Jane

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Janey said...

> I thought I would issue an official invite to everyone !

If we end up cancelling out rock pool outing due to bad weather,

can PNAS join in? We'd bring our own everything of course so

as not to be a drain on resources.

This is assuming people at this end are keen.

Andrew.

Of course Andrew, everyone is welcome ! The more the merrier :D

Will you be able to make it Joze? Especially since you are so close!

Dark, we look forward to meeting you, hopefully you will like us so much you decide to join our club! :wink:

Anyone else keen? If it is raining on Saturday morning I will post a message on this thread with the address that it will be held at. Most likely in Tawa (but I better check with mum first! - lol)

Caryl said...

> You can go rockpooling any time Andrew.

This is a PNAS club outing though. You know how *hard* it is

to find a weekend that fits in with as many people as possible

and to get people motivated to actually turn up? Of course you

do... ;-)

BTW: I like the sound of the Wairarapa tank crawl etc this year.

Might have to see if I can make that one.

Andrew.

Nick, were you at our last meeting? If you were you mustn't have been listening! :wink: We agreed by general consensus that the BBQ would be on Saturday. Can you make it?

I vote for cheesecake too, YUM!! Not sure of numbers yet, will do a ring around of our members this week. At this stage I would guess it will be somewhere between 20-30.

Just a quick note people, if the weather isn't suitable for a BBQ at QEII park on Saturday, the BBQ will NOT be cancelled, it will be held at my mums house in Tawa. She has a garage with rumpus room attached which we can all stay cosy and dry in. :D

Hi all, due to all the yucky weather we have been having and since there is more forecast we are going to hold the BBQ at my mums place (who is also a FNZAS member) in Tawa.

If you are planning on coming and need the address, please email me.

Jane

lol, I know what you mean... when I tell people I belong to a fish club they think I must be into fishing or something!

Ira, a potato salad would be great, I'm not sure what others are bringing but it should just sort itself out on the day!

Also, I got an email from someone called "Noah" asking for the address and I have tried replying but it keeps coming back to me saying failed delivery. Noah, can you please PM me on here or give me another email address to try? Cheers.