Kapi-Mana Club BBQ - Feb 21st

Janey

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah... :oops:

seems you guys are bringing out the colourful side of me - isn't that sweet!

the silly thing is, aside from black and grey clothes i only have 4 clothing items with any color - one of which is white and therefore conceivably not a colour either.

somehow, i manage to wear these items i never wear when i am going out to meet people... somehow...

anyone got a spare goat that i can scape or should i just change my nick to 'Rainbow'. (that had better not stick)

Well...

The History of Dark

Once, long ago, a young forklift driver by the name of Chris spent all of his hard earned cash building his first computer. Overwhelmed by the amount of time he could waste, he purchased a game known as Diablo.

This game, set in a mythical land overrun with demonic influences, featured passages and themes from well known authors, such as; Dante, H.G.Wells, Edgar Allen Poe and Sam Raimi.

One such myth that caught this young game addicts attentions was 'The Dark Exile' - a few lesser overlords from hell kick the greater overlords (from hell) out and make them mortal, meanwhile throwing the largest party ever to rock the underworld.

The term The Dark Exile became darkexile - a fearsome online nick intended to make all those opposing the might online game-playing skills tremble in fear.

Unfortunatly the online gaming was short lived due to a sudden addiction to chat rooms, and our tormented computer addict started to spend hour upon relentless hour talking to people online.

Many of those people resided in Wellington, so away from the orchards and home-town lifestyle our travelling youngster went, to find a new life in the Big City.

That twisted youngster was me...

Thereafter people started calling me Dark (darkexile sounds a bit dorky) - thats how they already knew me. I use the nick as much in r/l as i do online - i must say it confuses the heck out of a lot of people, clients mostly.

As far as the demonic influences go, i took a shower and some sleeping pills and now i feel a lot better *twitch* :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

I am writing an article about the BBQ for the AW magazine and would like permission from all in the group photo (posted in this thread earlier) to print it. I know you aren't happy with your visage Ira but none of us are (happy with our visages that is, not yours :wink: ).

Permission please from Ira, Joze, Dark, Janey, Interfecus, Mark and Warren

well hmmm.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ok