Kapi-Mana Club BBQ - Feb 21st

Janey

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt the voting is still open, but I'd vote for tiramisu, my favourite dessert. It doesn't look like there's much support for it though. I wonder why? Tiramisu contains the two most delicious substances on earth (coffee and chocolate, of course) plus all sorts of other tasty stuff.

oops, sorry, Janey, that was me. Interfecus and I were playing around with our email's return addresses, I forgot to change mine back.

Hmmm, I don't think I've ever had tiramisu. Sounds good though. People around here seem to have some kinda strange fear of chocolate or something. Go to pak&save or new world and there'll be 5 different brands of hokey pokey and only a single container of chocolate icecream.

oooh inter you are my best friend! I LOVE russian fudge :D

I'm not sure if anyone is after guppies at the moment, I have never had much luck with them myself. I have managed to get 10 bristlenoses of my mums partner Richard for you and Ira to share :D

I am debating coming today as I have a 4wd with extra high center of gravity, the normal high winds in wellington are tricky with it, but with the gale warning in place and the predicted 140kph I am wondering if its better to not risk it.

It went very well thanks Andrew :D

Thanks to all who came, we had a great turn out (34 was the final count I think), and everyone who said they were going to come turned up! We had members from Kapi-Mana (obviously), Marlborough, Hawkes Bay, Upper Hutt and Wellington clubs.

It was lovely to meet Joze (& family), Dark (& Demi & Sean) and Interfecus, hopefully we will see you all again at future events. It was also good to see you again Ira.

Warren did make it down, and I am hoping that he made it home again safely :-?

Someone is bound to have some photos, and Caryl took one of the people who post in the Fishroom which she will no doubt post when she gets back to Blenheim tonight.

Someone is bound to have some photos, and Caryl took one of the people who post in the Fishroom which she will no doubt post when she gets back to Blenheim tonight.

Jut email the photos to me and I'll put them on the site. Another great FNZAS event. Now why did I miss that one again?

Cees

I would just like to add that the highlight of the day was the russian fuge. Interfecus you are welcome to come to any event we have, infact you are welcome to come over to my house and visit me any time you want, or even a few times a week if you have time (time to make the fudge that is). If I am not home just leave it in the letter box or PM me and i'll give you my postal address.

PieMan