Kapi-Mana Club BBQ - Feb 21st

Janey

Caryl said...

> ... might not get it in here until Tuesday...

TUESDAY!!!???

You can do better. Who needs sleep? :)

Sorry we couldn't make it. Caryl, your Oxalis will be in the mail next week (sending a bunch of stuff off around the world). We're committed to going to the Wairarapa thing in March.

Andrew.

Andrew.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well that was fun! it was great meeting you all; we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and intend to do so more often.

many thanks to y'all for making it happen.

also thanks to tim for the guppies and everyone else for the advice, food etc...

demi and i are more than likely to join kapimana - you have been warned ;)

Yes, made it home safely. I was a bit worried about the tree's falling on me. There are some pretty big pines along the road out the back of Levin. I had to wait for 20 minutes twice while the Fire Brigade cleared away fallen trees. Was pretty worried about one coming down on the car while driving.

There was a massive tree across the road on the Pahiatua track (about 2m diameter). It must have fallen down during the day as it wasn't there on the way down. It had been cut off at both sides of the road and was quite unusual to drive through the gap, - not the normal sort of thing you expect to see beside the road.

It was an excellent visit however. I got to meet most of the people at the bbq. It seemed like a great turnout from the club. I know a lot of larger clubs that don't get that many people turn up to similar events. Awesome going guy's.

Cool photo :D I can't believe Mark hid behind Ira ! :evil:

Dark and Interfecus it is great that you are both thinking of joining Kapi-Mana ! We would love to have you. Our next meeting is tomorrow night so I will email you both shortly with the details.

Joze has also joined Kapi-Mana, now we just have to go to work on Ira :wink:

That's no excuse! Gosh the Wellington club meets about 2 minutes down the road from where i live (in Ngaio), and I still drive to Plimmerton every month for the Kapi-Mana club meetings :D C'mon Ira you need a better excuse than that :wink:

i'd just like to state that i never wear orange. that day i was wearing a new shade of black. i have never worn orange, and never will. if you look at that picture and see me wearing an orange shirt you are mistaken, please contact your ocular technician for more information.

just thought i'd clear that up. :D