REPEAT AFTER ME...

Caryl

Hahahahahahah..

ROFLMAO

What a thred we got going (hear) here, :oops:

The wurd is QUE...............Take the U and the E out, and, the wurd is stil "Q"...................... :wink:

I lyk the dikshinry that Wok and I yuze becorze the wurd is writtin lyk it soundz. :roll: If evrywun did it lyk that we wood all no hu ment wot. :)

I think we shood start a thred that is for us intalectyuls that can spel proppa, and dam the rest. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahahahah..

ROFLMAO

What a thred we got going (hear) here, :oops:

The wurd is QUE...............Take the U and the E out, and, the wurd is stil "Q"...................... :wink:

I lyk the dikshinry that Wok and I yuze becorze the wurd is writtin lyk it soundz. :roll: If evrywun did it lyk that we wood all no hu ment wot. :)

I think we shood start a thred that is for us intalectyuls that can spel proppa, and dam the rest. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not sure on what planet you would find the word Que but it is not a word. Like I said, the word is "you" (take out "Y" and "o" and you get "u") :D

AMAZONIAN wrote:

Hahahahahahah..

ROFLMAO

What a thred we got going (hear) here,

The wurd is QUE...............Take the U and the E out, and, the wurd is stil "Q"......................

I lyk the dikshinry that Wok and I yuze becorze the wurd is writtin lyk it soundz. If evrywun did it lyk that we wood all no hu ment wot.

I think we shood start a thred that is for us intalectyuls that can spel proppa, and dam the rest.

I'm not sure on what planet you would find the word Que but it is not a word. Like I said, the word is "you" (take out "Y" and "o" and you get "u")

I'm not sure on what planet you would dind the word Que but it is not a word. Neither is "u", luke!!!! "You" is a word but if you get rid of the "Y" and the "o" you are left with a letter, not a word.... so you are wrong also.... sorry!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AMAZONIAN wrote:

Hahahahahahah..

ROFLMAO

What a thred we got going (hear) here,

The wurd is QUE...............Take the U and the E out, and, the wurd is stil "Q"......................

I lyk the dikshinry that Wok and I yuze becorze the wurd is writtin lyk it soundz. If evrywun did it lyk that we wood all no hu ment wot.

I think we shood start a thred that is for us intalectyuls that can spel proppa, and dam the rest.

I'm not sure on what planet you would find the word Que but it is not a word. Like I said, the word is "you" (take out "Y" and "o" and you get "u")

I'm not sure on what planet you would find the word Que but it is not a word.

Neither is "u", luke!!!! "You" is a word but if you get rid of the "Y" and the "o" you are left with a letter, not a word.... so you are wrong also.... sorry!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FUNNY:

If you take two letters out of a three letter word the meaning is the same.

What is the word? I know, so think about it.

Yo-u

I know that davidb. Reread the above. I was replying to his question :) To clarify, he meant what three letter word can you remove two letters from and it still have the same meaning. I know that "u" is not a word!

Hi All

I think I got it right............................. :lol:

I used Wok's and my dikshinry to make the word "QUE", not the propa speling of QUEUE. That makz QUE UE; dont mayk sense duz it? :oops:

When I red the akchill joke it sed,,

IF YOU TAKE FOUR LETTERS OUT OF A FIVE LETTER WORD IT STILL SOUNDS AND MEANS THE SAME

But hay, we got sum diskushin and humer going havent we? :wink:

:bow:

lol, I cannot believe nobody has got this yet. Aye :wink:

I never actually said that I thought it was "Aye". I purposely wrote that sentence in an ambiguous way. I did this a) to see what responses I would get, and b) to prove the importance of making sure the meaning of your post is clearly understood. Even when spelt correctly and with correct grammar it is easy to be misunderstood.

I personally believe that being clear about what you are saying is far more important than making a spelling mistake here or there.

-This post has been spellchecked.

:wink: