Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

REPEAT AFTER ME...

Featured Replies

Hahahahahahah..

ROFLMAO

What a thred we got going (hear) here, :oops:

The wurd is QUE...............Take the U and the E out, and, the wurd is stil "Q"...................... :wink:

I lyk the dikshinry that Wok and I yuze becorze the wurd is writtin lyk it soundz. :roll: If evrywun did it lyk that we wood all no hu ment wot. :)

I think we shood start a thred that is for us intalectyuls that can spel proppa, and dam the rest. :lol: :lol: :lol:

  • Replies 134
  • Views 22.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahahahah..

ROFLMAO

What a thred we got going (hear) here, :oops:

The wurd is QUE...............Take the U and the E out, and, the wurd is stil "Q"...................... :wink:

I lyk the dikshinry that Wok and I yuze becorze the wurd is writtin lyk it soundz. :roll: If evrywun did it lyk that we wood all no hu ment wot. :)

I think we shood start a thred that is for us intalectyuls that can spel proppa, and dam the rest. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not sure on what planet you would find the word Que but it is not a word. Like I said, the word is "you" (take out "Y" and "o" and you get "u") :D

Yeah, the proper spelling is queue. Although, that seems to be misspelled more often than correctly.

Actually, Que is a real word. In spanish. In which case it's not pronounced as "Q"

AMAZONIAN wrote:

Hahahahahahah..

ROFLMAO

What a thred we got going (hear) here,

The wurd is QUE...............Take the U and the E out, and, the wurd is stil "Q"......................

I lyk the dikshinry that Wok and I yuze becorze the wurd is writtin lyk it soundz. If evrywun did it lyk that we wood all no hu ment wot.

I think we shood start a thred that is for us intalectyuls that can spel proppa, and dam the rest.

I'm not sure on what planet you would find the word Que but it is not a word. Like I said, the word is "you" (take out "Y" and "o" and you get "u")

I'm not sure on what planet you would dind the word Que but it is not a word. Neither is "u", luke!!!! "You" is a word but if you get rid of the "Y" and the "o" you are left with a letter, not a word.... so you are wrong also.... sorry!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AMAZONIAN wrote:

Hahahahahahah..

ROFLMAO

What a thred we got going (hear) here,

The wurd is QUE...............Take the U and the E out, and, the wurd is stil "Q"......................

I lyk the dikshinry that Wok and I yuze becorze the wurd is writtin lyk it soundz. If evrywun did it lyk that we wood all no hu ment wot.

I think we shood start a thred that is for us intalectyuls that can spel proppa, and dam the rest.

I'm not sure on what planet you would find the word Que but it is not a word. Like I said, the word is "you" (take out "Y" and "o" and you get "u")

I'm not sure on what planet you would find the word Que but it is not a word.

Neither is "u", luke!!!! "You" is a word but if you get rid of the "Y" and the "o" you are left with a letter, not a word.... so you are wrong also.... sorry!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FUNNY:

If you take two letters out of a three letter word the meaning is the same.

What is the word? I know, so think about it.

Yo-u

I know that davidb. Reread the above. I was replying to his question :) To clarify, he meant what three letter word can you remove two letters from and it still have the same meaning. I know that "u" is not a word!

thats it!!!! AYE minus the "ye" is "a".... genious... or-else I am drunk....

Except that 'aye' is pronounced the same as 'eye', not 'a'.

Hi All

I think I got it right............................. :lol:

I used Wok's and my dikshinry to make the word "QUE", not the propa speling of QUEUE. That makz QUE UE; dont mayk sense duz it? :oops:

When I red the akchill joke it sed,,

IF YOU TAKE FOUR LETTERS OUT OF A FIVE LETTER WORD IT STILL SOUNDS AND MEANS THE SAME

But hay, we got sum diskushin and humer going havent we? :wink:

:bow:

lol, I cannot believe nobody has got this yet. Aye :wink:

I never actually said that I thought it was "Aye". I purposely wrote that sentence in an ambiguous way. I did this a) to see what responses I would get, and b) to prove the importance of making sure the meaning of your post is clearly understood. Even when spelt correctly and with correct grammar it is easy to be misunderstood.

I personally believe that being clear about what you are saying is far more important than making a spelling mistake here or there.

-This post has been spellchecked.

:wink:

Hehehehehe.............................. :roll:

Even when spelt correctly and with correct grammar it is easy to be misunderstood

I rest my kayse that the English langwage is barstardized.... :wink:

:bow:

ok so a baby fish is called a fry and lots of baby fish are still called fry.....

:D i think i got that down pat

No, didn't you hear? Its 'fries'

:lol: :lol:

Speaking of which, who wants Kribensis?

Bug--r the hips, :wink:

and my Diabetes. :evil: ............................I want lashings of; please??????

Is there enough for us to taunt Caryl with???????? :roll:

She'll probably want "LETTUCE" with her's..

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:bow:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.