January 3, 200719 yr comment_138005 young fish are called FRY, not bubbas! :lol: This comment is not directed at any one person in particular Report
January 3, 200719 yr comment_138007 young fish are called FRY, not bubbas! :lol: This comment is not directed at any one person in particular :lol: :lol: :lol: Report
January 3, 200719 yr comment_138010 haha nice Speaking of which, I have Kribensis bub...err... fry, about 30 wrigglers. Report
January 3, 200719 yr comment_138012 lol what brought that on :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: thats funny stuff Report
January 3, 200719 yr comment_138020 And also with is not spelled with an F and "Have" does not contain any O's or Fs. Report
January 3, 200719 yr comment_138074 haha I love threads like this, so a quick lesson from someone who has studied technical PR writing, oh and went to primary school: their (indicates possession, e.g their house) / there (indicates position, e.g over there), do not mistake for "they're" (a conjunction for they are) to / too (extra 'o' is for adding some on the end, e.g can I come too?, the freshwater tanks were dirty and the marine tanks were too) recommend (not reccomend) maybe (not mabey) pressurised (not pressurized.. are we American?!) while (not wile) you're (it's a conjunction for you are, not your!! your indicates possession, e.g your hair is cool, you wouldn't..well you shouldn't say you are hair is cool) happy learning Report
January 3, 200719 yr comment_138084 haha I love threads like this, so a quick lesson from someone who has studied technical PR writing, oh and went to primary school: their (indicates possession, e.g their house) / there (indicates position, e.g over there), do not mistake for "they're" (a conjunction for they are) to / too (extra 'o' is for adding some on the end, e.g can I come too?, the freshwater tanks were dirty and the marine tanks were too) recommend (not reccomend) maybe (not mabey) pressurised (not pressurized.. are we American?!) while (not wile) you're (it's a conjunction for you are, not your!! your indicates possession, e.g your hair is cool, you wouldn't..well you shouldn't say you are hair is cool) happy learning thanks luke for the lesson above. For me, (cannot comment for anyone else here) my spelling mistakes & terrible conprehention coming directly from two things, the painfully slow two finger typing I do & the fact I really dont care if i get it wrong. :lol: the time it would take me to backspace all the letters that i had already typed for one mistake & then retype them would mean i would never get it done in time to do everything else i wanted to. also we are in the era of "texting" or "txtn". I am 26 so was an avid user of this when it first came out so I just figure the whole world will know what i mean :oops: Report
January 3, 200719 yr comment_138097 since the ball's already rolling a lot (that's right, it's two words) definitely (I not A) an is used when the following work starts with a vowel, e.g an animal not a animal Report
January 3, 200719 yr comment_138104 Yes especially when you were on a roll of lecturing Ants lmao :lol: :lol: Report
January 3, 200719 yr comment_138114 duno wot yur als coplinin bout mie spelins goodas. :lol: :bounce: :lol: :bounce: :lol: :bounce: :lol: :bounce: :lol: Report
January 3, 200719 yr comment_138121 :lol: :lol: And that's Warren sober... Can you prove that?? Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.