Anyone tried Onions?

Hazara

• 2 weeks later...

Needs plenty of pork bones though Wok especially if you use Watercress.

:wink:

Onions go ok with a good Chow mein though. :lol:

I wouldn't think either the Onions or the Water Cress would do anything for the fish, (or the tank) except make them fart and have bad breath as Caryl says.

Hell they had enough trouble with the "FART TAX" for Cows on a farm, let alone the Fish Tanks in the home. :roll:

• 1 month later...
The fish are underwater so the onions would not make them cry.
Sounds like you also know the answer to the tree falling in the forest with noone to hear thing as well :wink:

Oh, wait did you mean a shot at the "Can you cry underwater" conundrum, or was it reference to the fact that chopping onions under water neutralises the acid (I forget which acid).

Anyway - my onion was doing well, I keept meaning to take photos of it but It was growing so well I thought In a couple of days it'll look even better so I never bothered.

I went away for the weekend and apparently my BN got pissed with being starved to he took to it - stripped almost all the green off both the leaves and the top of the bulb.