Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Robbo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Robbo

  1. Hey Ira, I will give you $20 for your hex tank :lol: :lol:
  2. Looks like a Bluecod!
  3. Robbo replied to spooky's topic in Freshwater
    Always happy to help, Cheers Robbo
  4. Robbo replied to spooky's topic in Freshwater
    Hi there Spooky, I bought two for snail control and found them very aggressive towards eachother. I have since split them up and find they are quite shy on their own and don't appear to annoy anyone else. Thay seem to be happy and healthy. Hope this helps you Cheers Robbo
  5. Thanks Fins, looking forward to the pix Good luck raising the fry Hope they all survive, cheers Robbo
  6. Hi Fins, congrats on the fry!! I have always been intrigued by Badis Badis, any chance of a pic or two at a later stage? Maybe buy some of you when they have grown some? Cheers Robbo
  7. Robbo replied to Robbo's topic in Technical
    Thanks for the info Chimera but there is no manual shown for 2017 Is there an equivalent??? Cheers, Robbo
  8. Robbo posted a topic in Technical
    Hi guys, I have been given an Eheim 2017. Does anyone have a manual for one of these? All help appreciated Cheers, Robbo
  9. Hi Sue lovely pic indeed! The rest of the pix yours too? Cheers, Robbo
  10. Hey Alan, they are picking " HOLES " in you Cheers Robbo
  11. Robbo replied to Goldie's topic in Aquatic Plants
    Is Vallisneria the same as "eelgrass" ? thanks Robbo
  12. How much erythromycin per what quantity of water do you use? How often, just one dose or more? Cheers Robbo
  13. erythromycin ???? that is an antibiotic used to combat Campilobacta How did you get it and how did you find out it kills algae ?? cheers Robbo
  14. Thanks for that Interfecus, does look like I have 2 females Cheers Robbo
  15. Can someone please post a picture of a male Aplocheilus Lineatus "Tiger"? I think I have 2 females, Cheers, Robbo
  16. Robbo replied to Ira's topic in Freshwater
    Well done Ira, congrats! they look great on cable modem Robbo
  17. Robbo replied to scotty's topic in Freshwater
    Unless you have really high PH tapwater, do waterchanges! Good luck, Robbo
  18. Robbo replied to doch's topic in Technical
    I just wet it with water and smooth it out with my hands!
  19. Robbo replied to Wazza's topic in Technical
    Cheers for that Pies, I must admit that my last experience with them was probably 10ish years ago. I must be getting old Robbo
  20. Robbo replied to Wazza's topic in Technical
    My experience with electronic ph testers is that the probes don't last all that long and are quite expensive. Cheers Robbo
  21. Well if it isn't dead maybe we should throw it on a concrete floor?
  22. Bit over the top on the men thing!
  23. Robbo replied to sumo_si's topic in Livebearers
    I run a corner filter with a bare bottom tank. I syphon the bottom muck up every day and do a partial waterchange every 1-2 days. The platyfry love me! Cheers Robbo
  24. What the hell do you feed it? T-bone steak? cheers Robbo
  25. Congratultions Ira, hope you can post some pics at some stage? Keep up the good work, Robbo

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.