Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is someone willing to......

Featured Replies

Buy some different coloured swordtails for me, as I can only find orange ones around tauranga. I will pay all costs before hand. I dont want to have to ship fish far at this time of year so you would have to be somewhere close to tauranga such as auckland or hamilton.

If you can buy black, blue, yellow or any other colours of swordtails other than orange, and live close to tauranga. Just give me a PM.

thanks

I have some here for $100.00 each

only males tho.

I want to keep the females so as I can breed with them, and keep the price up.

I'm sure YOU understand.

Alan

Forgive Alan... he is having another of his dizzy spells and forgot to take his pills this morning.

Contact Tropical Blues in Tirau.. they will have all you want, or Fee will get it in for you.. plus shipping is very reasonable and great service.

All in good fun Robbo.. and I think Alan knows that.

I have some here for $100.00 each

only males tho.

I want to keep the females so as I can breed with them, and keep the price up.

I'm sure YOU understand.

I now know the reason.. my apologies Alan :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.