September 10, 200323 yr comment_9704 That would be telling! Go see it with the grandchidren Pegasus :lol: Report
September 10, 200323 yr comment_9718 That would be telling! Go see it with the grandchidren Pegasus Must be 20 odd years since I sat in a cinema, but I remember being told off severely for smoking he he. Report
September 10, 200323 yr comment_9720 Brilliant!! http://www.vanaqua.org/pressroom/finding-nemo.html Report
September 14, 200323 yr comment_9820 awwww Finding Nemo was SOOOOOOO CUTE!!! guys - you gotta see it!!! I'm so definatly getting the DVD when it comes out.. no matter how childish my bf thinks I am :lol: Report
September 21, 200323 yr comment_10022 It had to happen, but did it have to happen here in NZ? I was in Jansens on Friday and they are selling 'Nemo' tanks. 2 clowns & anomne in those little we plastic tanks with the lights built in etc.. "COMPLETE SETUP - TAKE IT HOME TODAY!" with nemo poster on one of the tanks etc. Jansens, why? O yeah i remember, money... I have also been trying to get me a male percula clown and anomne for my tank, good luck. Nemo fever has taken over the world, not a clownfish or anomne in sight... Report
September 21, 200323 yr comment_10023 Did you register your complaint? Shops should not be allowed to do that!! :evil: Report
September 21, 200323 yr comment_10029 Pies put a complaint in writing to the owner of Jansens - Rolf Jansen - if you complain to the people working in the shop it will be forgotten or brushed aside. Hopefully others will do the same - may make them take it more seriously sue Report
September 21, 200323 yr Author comment_10034 I have also been trying to get me a male percula clown and anomne for my tank Pies, Wait 6 months or so. If any have survived, or have avoided being "set free" in the sea :evil: there should be quite a few going cheap. Report
September 27, 200323 yr comment_10108 are the clownfish that LFS stock here captured, or raised? If they're captured, then isn't there a possibility that there'll be a shortage of them in the wild??? :-? PS if the clown fish come from abreed sorce, thy cost over $80. dollars. Report
September 27, 200323 yr comment_10109 Did you register your complaint? Shops should not be allowed to do that!! :evil: aparently you know very little about the fish or you would not talk such garbitsh. Report
September 27, 200323 yr comment_10114 Are you saying we are not allowed to complain if we see a fish being sold with what we think are incorrect conditions such as it is extremely likely the fish and/or anemones will not survive? Apart from that, once the fish dies it puts people off fishkeeping forever after spending heaps of money on it. Report
September 28, 200323 yr comment_10119 i would have to agree that you should complain about selling these small bowls. These fish require good water conditions and it is cruel that they should be in such small tanks. Report
September 28, 200323 yr comment_10132 Nemo Found!!! http://community.webshots.com/photo/909 ... 5669gWjVLf Report
September 28, 200323 yr comment_10142 I would pay $80 for a percula, if I was going to buy one. I mean discus are often more expensive, and are a lot easier to get hold of. Report
October 1, 200323 yr comment_10238 I've seen Perc clowns in stores for as little as $29.00 this year, so don't pay $80! Report
October 1, 200323 yr comment_10248 A radio station is giving a $1000 setup containing 'Nemo' away as first prize in a school holiday competition. Hope it goes to someone with a few clues! Report
October 1, 200323 yr comment_10253 Just heard from the "horses Moth", that Kelly Tarltons. are now getting a steady flow of 'sick' Nemos Shame Report
October 2, 200323 yr comment_10272 Well I have a good home for a perc clown, so if anyone finds one in need of 700ltrs of prime reef estate let me know. Pies Report
October 2, 200323 yr comment_10286 hell this makes me sorely tempted to set upi a marine tank and let the local paper know. Since we happen to live in an area where the little darlings get everything they could ever dream or demand of. Report
October 3, 200323 yr Author comment_10327 A Nemo orphanage! You could gather up all the unwanted "Nemo's", keep them for about a year till a Finding Nemo 2 is made and sell at a huge profit (only to good homes of course). Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.