ATTENTION all FNZAS club members

Caryl

I will be printing the Year Book with forum nicknames (if I know them) added as requested to do so by many. If you DO NOT want your nickname to be listed with your real name in the Year Book, please let me know ASAP.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you DO NOT want your nickname to be listed with your real name in the Year Book, please let me know ASAP.

Haven't seen one that has gone with that request.

And I definately don't mind.

Alan 104

I still need permission Alan. Can't print names without it. Some have PMd me to say what they don't want put in their details in the YB.

Thought it easier to ask who didn't first, so when I try to contact others I have fewer people to message :wink:

Good idea caryl. As we found at confece this year putting faces to names but also knowing peoples real names was quite enlightening. I certianily don't mind andi am sure that members of the waikato club will be okay. I will mention the idea at the next meeting next Sunday and give you are more deafenant respone. Spot the spelling mistakes :D:D:D

Dave

I guess some of us lack imagination, or in my case I would forget what I signed up as. At least this way I know who I am :lol:

he he hehe he Well You're lucky that you know who you are! :wink::D:D

I struggle to remember my workmates names some days!

It's fine to add our nicknames too btw.....

Im ok with it too, mainly for the same reason given earlier about imagination, i struggle to remember what i've signed up as on most sites, so i just use my real name....

i remember that .... most days! lol :lol: