ATTENTION all FNZAS club members

Caryl

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PJ the NZKA runs for a set period per year.

We used to have a rotating registration but too many mistakes were made.

If you had of joined 2 mths prior to that period ending your time would have been rolled over.

For the princely sum of what was it $15 or $20, your choice.

The cost of paying for the quarterly magazines and the Yearbook far outweigh the registration fee too.

Alan 104

Only those belonging to an NZFAS affiliated club get the Year Book. If someone joins a club late out of the capitation time period they usually do not get a YB that year unless they specifically ask for one as it is, by then, out of date.

The FNZAS has its AGM in June and clubs' AGMs vary but usually Feb - May. They are then suuposed to send their capitation fees and YB levy to the FNZAS treasurer who then collates it all and sends it to me in time to go out with the August Aquarium World magazine (and save a few hundred in postage).

As of today, there are STILL some clubs outstanding in their fees. It is a simple request and there should be no excuse for dalays. I am unable to collate the YB until I have all the club details and then it is a mad rush to format it and get it printed. Late information just makes my difficult job nigh on impossible. Thanks a lot! :evil:

There is no way to purchase a Year Book. This is FNZAS business only and not for others to see, unlike the Aquarium World which may be bought by subscription by non affiliated people.

If you are not affiliated you have no right to the information given in the YB.

As I have said before PJ, I know of no clubs that have a roll over of their membership.

We, the NZKA have a financial year and subs are due in April.

If by chance you joined within 2 months of the end of that year you are then rolled over, in otherwords, you'd have two months free.

It is your choice if you pay your subs of only $15 plus the $5 for your capitation fee to the FNZAS then I'm sure that Caryl will only be too happy to send you a year book, plus the magazines at no cost.

The downside is that if you don't belong to a FNZAS affiliated club, you'll get no yearbook, and you'll have to pay for you Aquarium Worlds at I think about $21.50 per annum.

Makes sense to me to join.

You actually save money by spending some.

Alan 104

Alan I was just answering Shanes post. If he was to of been on msn I would of told him there. I don't have any wishes to rejoin the NZKA.

We, the NZKA have a financial year and subs are due in April.

no one told me this when I signed up. I had no idea that the NZKA year ended the same as the financal year. But I ain't to worried about it all now. I am busy with bigger and better things and I have a way to aquire killies cheaply with out having to be with the NZKA.

I am not to fussed about the year book or the mag that gets sent out. I was just asking out of interest if it could be purchased which was answered and I fully understand what Caryl said that it is restricted to affiliated NZFAS members.

Cheers

:bounce:

Anyone else? I have yet to start printing as some clubs have still not sent their capitations and Year Book levy in to the FNZAS treasurer! :evil:

Considering the cut-off date was July 20th, this leaves a lot to be desired. As a result, this year's Year Book and the August Aquarium World will be late as both get posted together.

Anyone else? I have yet to start printing as some clubs have still not sent their capitations and Year Book levy in to the FNZAS treasurer! :evil:

Considering the cut-off date was July 20th, this leaves a lot to be desired. As a result, this year's Year Book and the August Aquarium World will be late as both get posted together.

about time to name and shame to clubs thats holding everyone up from getting there AW and yearbook i think Caryll !

I thought I would get a faster response putting it that way Jude. Actually, I am unable to print a user name without express permission as it is against the rules.

SO, any other FNZAS members who have not replied, or who I have not contacted, if YOU DO want your user name added to your Year Book details, please let me know as well ASAP. 8)