November 15, 200520 yr comment_75038 There is a desperate lack of full tanks shots at the moment. Everyone post your full tank shots, no close up or equitpment shots, just your full frontal reef tank pics. I will put up mine tonight [mod=cees]Try to keep file sizes below 100kbyte each, 1 photo per post perhaps. Thanks for your cooperation[/mod] Report
November 15, 200520 yr Author comment_75039 i have some requests as well reef (should be posting tonight from what he said) iduncan wasp cookie extreme steveA westy1 and if possible that 3.5m tank steve was talking about Report
November 15, 200520 yr comment_75040 whole thread of full frontals can't wait :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Report
November 15, 200520 yr comment_75051 once again i am left of the list. i would be quite happy to put a full frontal on. :lol: Report
November 15, 200520 yr comment_75058 Yes Ghostface I'm impressed! Never been able to photo mine since I added lighting for the sps it comes out overexposed and does not show the colors, colours only show in close ups. Nonetheless I'll have a play this evening and do the best I can & post it. Be warned though it will be the scummiest tank in the thread. :oops: Next tank will be designed a bit more easthetically. Report
November 15, 200520 yr comment_75059 About a month ago: or http://users.actrix.co.nz/stevea/FullFrontalTank.JPG Steve Report
November 15, 200520 yr Author comment_75068 good stuff guys. wasp i share your lack of ability to get a shot that shows colours well. keep them coming and jimmy feel free to post a pic, i wanted everyone to post but those were special requests Report
November 15, 200520 yr comment_75085 I see some rock is on your xmas list Like i said when i was down there, gonna be good though. Ben Report
November 15, 200520 yr comment_75086 My first attempt at posting a pic. This was back in april. Heaps more growth since then and some new corals. One for the DSB club Think i could be the only member? Report
November 15, 200520 yr comment_75087 Two front shots just taken. Cant get back far enough in the little room to get better shots front on..... Shawn. Report
November 15, 200520 yr comment_75106 I'm not shy you shouldnt be thats a nice tank you have there Infact i like all the tanks. More Pics More Pics Report
November 15, 200520 yr Author comment_75110 I see some rock is on your xmas list Like i said when i was down there, gonna be good though. yep among far too many other things. awesome stuff guys keep them coming Report
November 15, 200520 yr comment_75115 Here's mine unfortunately i've been too busy to rebuild it after catching all the fish so it looks like poo. Im gonna sort it out in the next week. :roll: Report
November 15, 200520 yr Author comment_75117 yeah looks like you've done lots of rearanging, there seems to be alot of softies in there now as well Report
November 15, 200520 yr comment_75120 Actually less softies, but my colt has grown heaps, same with my yellow tonga. Have only added a xenia and gorgonian (the gorgonian is doing really great aswell) Report
November 15, 200520 yr comment_75122 Well guys, I am proud to announce that I just received my 100th vote on www.ratemyfishtank.com !!! :lol: I was very surprised it was actually approved, I thought it hadnt been until I got an email today. average of 3.67 out of 10, meaning that my tank has been rated higher than 9.38%of tanks in the all fish tank category. A little miffed I was moved from the reef tank section, but hey I cant complain. 8) http://www.ratemyfishtank.com/friendEmail.php/imID1386 It's getting there btw you guys have some amazing tanks. When I'm rich and married to a trophy wife, one day..... Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.