Tank Upgrade Photos

Fay

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I can't take the chance of losing anymore beautiful fish I am going to kill it but it's going to take a while he hides in the rock work and I don't want to move any rock now it's taken a year to get the tank rock work looking just spot on.

I dont really think it is the brittle stars fault, it needs food to live.

Second you it is not 100% gauranteed that it killed the six line . you would think a sixline would be way to quick.

anemoes can also eat fish, maybe you need to remove them :D

Thanks for the tip reef you saved his life it worked a treat he is now in the fuge he was huge

I don't know if it was him that took my fish but I will know from now on my Anemones are to well fed to catch fish sometimes they don't even want the food I give them.

I found my Mandarinfish :bounce: Blimmin thing hides :D

But today my Cleaner wrasse went missing he is always out cleaning the big tang hunted high and low and behind the tank but no luck. :(

That's both my wrasses within a week whats going on these are fish I have had for about two years.

How long do fish live?

cry cry cry I loved my wrasses they were both very cool fish. :(

Big Tang is going to miss him too (hope his white spot doesn't come back he has been clean ever since they meet)