pics work .. yeah ! .. meet " bob" skeleton in tan

klaymann

Nah .. was fired to 1070 degrees and refired with manganese oxide for the " weathered' effect ... was going to add a smashed divers mask , torn flippers and a shredded dive belt .. but after placing Bob in the tank liked the barren look .. only prob was the girls I worked with kept cleaning him of algae .. looked better that way.. plus the pleco kept sucking on him too .. :D

Hey Klayman... I remember seeing that in the shop was and excellent display by the door... the other tanks were pretty cool as well... any pics of those too? 8)

Mystic.... for your body in the tank I know the perfect one to put in :wink: :evil: buhhaaa

i think it's great :lol: it's amazing what you can do with a little imagination.

i bet that it makes people take a second glance aye!

me too, think handles great idea, kinda finishes off nicely.

in the middle pic, the one looking end to end of tank. just asking not nit-picking but had you not long down waterchange or is the clay making tank slightly cloudy. just a thought :lol:

cheers

shelley

I have to admit...that is pretty neat!

Why would you even think of that :lol: :lol: But, what really scares me is...

only prob was the girls I worked with kept cleaning him of algae

AND...where are they now...and why are you using the past tense when you refer to them???? :o:o :lol: :lol:

Hey Cheers people ... alot of thought and " hesitation' went into this one... thought we would have morality protesters outside after set up. :o

@mystic ... PM me if your serious about another "bob" .. I can make another one/two .. no rush 8)

@penejane .. we got the handles up the road from a funeral home .. hehe.

I sold "bob" for $300 .. as far as I can remember the stand/hood builders stung us about $1500 because it was one of my own designs ( not theirs) :cry:

@beachy ... yup we had "ol'red" the devil in there after the pacus sold.. I called him "bob2" never known a fish to bolt from the opposite side of the tank and ram and try to bite the glass at the same time when ever you put your face up to it. he had a bluddy thick head.... at one stage we had oscars breeding in there using the hip bones as their nest.. so fired clay works well..

@caryl .. I wouldn't look to happy either sitting on the bottom of a tank with no skin and "piranha" looking fish cruising around :lol: :lol:

@craig .. pics show tank set up only about 2 hours , so still cloudy from gravel etc..

@caper ... LOL ... Tra la la laaaaaa .. :wink:

sum more shots

bobe5yv.jpg

bobd3lz.jpg

plus " bob ina box" .. before oxide firing.

bobboxedb9df.jpg

enjoy. 8)

used to , but with movin' around it's not the best for them, sold them and bought a valiant coupe ( but that was a couple of years ago)... besides it's more economical to use a firing service about 2 km's away ... one of the few perks to living central jaffa.... :lol: