Riccia - anyone want some?

DubbieBoy

I am looking at setting up some plant tanks (depending on size of tanks) I dont' know when this will be exactly but I am hoping to set it up and do a trade/exchange thing as you mentioned.

I don't want to jump into it to early but would like to know peoples ideas and inputs for it. I am comming up to my first pruning and would like to use this as the start of the plant tanks and go from there.

let me know what you all think. If all goes well I could eventually look into free postage :D won't that be a bonus hehehe

Cheers

PeneJane

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Thanks for the plant, looks good in my tank and I'm sure my young platies will really benifit from it. I am coming down to Dunnos in July to visit my family if you would like something brought down let me know and I may be able to find it on the way. Really looking forward to visiting some of the big shops in Christchurch.

Regards

Neill

Its not that I want to get rid of it :wink:

It just seems a pity to toss it if it might be of value to others.

Can you guys (clarkeymaster, Bluetom and misnoma) PM me your details please? Maybe if I were to send a biggish pottle to Auckland, you guys could distribute it amongst yourselves? Anyone volunteering to look after this?

- Dubb.

Hi Misnoma

Can I please trouble you for some Riccia aswell? (i'm Auckland based)

I am interested in doing the shadecloth/carpet option, as I don't have a huge amount light (1.3W/G) and anything floating will cut down even more light i'm thinking.....

Do you want me to PM you?

Thanks to Dubbie too :D

Cheers

Angus

This is in Auckland :D

unfortunately it didn't fit in my mailbox (as expected) however when I leapt in the car to go pick it up from the post depot, the battery was flat - go builders setting the alarm off all week and not telling anyone :(

So.. I shall sort the car this evening, and pick it up at lunchtime tommorrow :)

Right, I have this now :) love the note "hope you don't mind a couple of snails ;) "

Now I just need to find a large piece of netting so I can bring my eeevil plans to fruition ;)

For those in auck who wanted some, I'll PM you after work and we can organise distribution

Hi Dubbie, am new to the forum, only a month of so - I pm 'd you with my address last week, just wanting to be sure that you received, if or when you have some plant available would love some, happy to pay any costs just let me know.

cheers