June 24, 201610 yr comment_568811 Needing to down size, unfortunately have to let go of some fish.Available fish include:1X Pair Samurai Gourami.1X Firemouth1X Blue Acara1X Geophagus brasiliensis3X Clown Loaches3X Striata loaches1X Clown Pleco SOLD1X L140 Pleco SOLD1X GoldenBristlenose (F)20X Juvenile Swordtails. Orange/Pineapple ($1.00 ea.)3X Swhartzii CoryLooking for good homes rather than highest offer.Inquiries Welcome. Edited July 4, 201610 yr by Hecticity Report
June 24, 201610 yr comment_568813 Hi there where in Auckland is pick up from and how much for the cories ta do u have a photo of them if so my email is [email protected] Report
June 24, 201610 yr comment_568814 Hi, what size are your clowns? Any chance of a photo? Thanks Report
June 24, 201610 yr comment_568819 Clowns are really nice guessing they are around 10/11 cms? Did you have a price in mind? Report
June 25, 201610 yr Author comment_568822 Clowns are really nice guessing they are around 10/11 cms? Did you have a price in mind?Yes largest clown around the 10cm mark, smallest around 8cm withe the other between the two. After $50.00 for the 3. Report
June 25, 201610 yr Author comment_568823 Hi there where in Auckland is pick up from and how much for the cories ta do u have a photo of them if so my email is [email protected]After $30.00 for the three cories. Do have more of the same? Report
June 25, 201610 yr comment_568827 Hi again ii do have cories but not this type would u hold till next weekend for pick up ta Report
June 26, 201610 yr comment_568844 Hiya,How big is the firemouth cichlid? Male/female? And how much are you looking for him?Cheers Report
June 26, 201610 yr Author comment_568845 Hi again ii do have cories but not this type would u hold till next weekend for pick up taSure. Report
June 26, 201610 yr Author comment_568846 Hiya,How big is the firemouth cichlid? Male/female? And how much are you looking for him?CheersAround 70mm. Hasn't grown a lot since I've had it, but quite round in the belly. Could be a female... Looking for $20.00. Report
June 26, 201610 yr comment_568848 Hi there I have a group of Samurai Gourami in our office tank (along with a group of L140 at home) and am always happy to add to that group if you struggle to find homes for them Edited June 26, 201610 yr by alexyay Report
June 26, 201610 yr comment_568855 Hi,ive got a 180L community tank and have been thinking of getting another pleco. How much did you want for the clown Plec or the L140? Thanks Report
June 26, 201610 yr Author comment_568856 Hi,ive got a 180L community tank and have been thinking of getting another pleco. How much did you want for the clown Plec or the L140? Thanks$20.00 each. Report
June 27, 201610 yr comment_568871 Hello, sorry slow reply. Love the clowns , but will let another lucky person have them this time.thank you ruby Report
June 30, 201610 yr comment_568916 Hiya. Can you post? Sadly,I live in Hastings, away from pretty much anyone else who has fish, it seems - lol.If so, I would be very happy to have the 2 plecos, if no one else has them yet. I have L270s (chocolate zebras), and L002s. Report
June 30, 201610 yr Author comment_568918 Hiya. Can you post? Sadly,I live in Hastings, away from pretty much anyone else who has fish, it seems - lol.If so, I would be very happy to have the 2 plecos, if no one else has them yet. I have L270s (chocolate zebras), and L002s. Not keen on shipping sorry. Report
June 30, 201610 yr comment_568919 Hi again,Apologies for the delay, it's been a busy week.Do the 2 Plecos only get to around 10 cm?if so, can I please pick them up on the weekend if they are still available?Thanks! Report
June 30, 201610 yr comment_568920 BTW - I have a golden long fin pleco, a few cories and some loaches in the bottom section of my tank.thanks Report
June 30, 201610 yr Author comment_568924 Hi again,Apologies for the delay, it's been a busy week.Do the 2 Plecos only get to around 10 cm?if so, can I please pick them up on the weekend if they are still available?Thanks!No worries, yes both would max out at about that size. Pick up this weekend is fine. PM me for details. Report
June 30, 201610 yr Author comment_568931 Have you sold the firemouth cichlid yet?No, still available. Report
July 3, 201610 yr comment_568967 Hmmm I still have the discus that someone needs to pick up first then I might get in touch to get it if it's still available. Report
July 4, 201610 yr Author comment_568971 Will be listing remaining fish elsewhere this weekend. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.