Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ghostknife

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation Activity

  1. Like
    ghostknife got a reaction from gligor in Free Turquoise Discus - Auckland   
    Yes please if u still have him I too have one on it's own and would love company I can also help to get him better I hope if so please text me on 021 531 086 ta 
  2. Like
    ghostknife reacted to Adrienne in FS Flourish Excel - 2 litres PU only Epsom   
    Selling my nearly full 2 litre container of flourish excel.  I estimate there is at least 1600 mls left as barely used it before I sold my plants.  $50  
    Pick up Epsom, Auckland

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.