Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cutting Back

Featured Replies

Needing to down size, unfortunately have to let go of some fish.

Available fish include:

1X Pair Samurai Gourami.

1X Firemouth

1X Blue Acara

1X Geophagus brasiliensis

3X Clown Loaches

3X Striata loaches

1X Clown Pleco SOLD

1X L140 Pleco SOLD

1X GoldenBristlenose (F)

20X Juvenile Swordtails. Orange/Pineapple ($1.00 ea.)

3X Swhartzii Cory

Looking for good homes rather than highest offer.

Inquiries Welcome.

 

Edited by Hecticity

  • Author

Clowns are really nice guessing they are around 10/11 cms? Did you have a price in mind?

Yes largest clown around the 10cm mark, smallest around 8cm withe the other between the two. After $50.00 for the 3.

 

  • Author

Hiya,

How big is the firemouth cichlid? Male/female? And how much are you looking for him?

Cheers

Around 70mm. Hasn't grown a lot since I've had it, but quite round in the belly. Could be a female... Looking for $20.00.

photo(1) - Copy.JPG

Hi there :) I have a group of Samurai Gourami in our office tank (along with a group of L140 at home) and am always happy to add to that group if you struggle to find homes for them :) 

Edited by alexyay

  • Author

Hi,

ive got a 180L community tank and have been thinking of getting another pleco. How much did you want for the clown Plec or the L140? Thanks

$20.00 each.

Hiya. 

Can you post? Sadly,I live in Hastings, away from pretty much anyone else who has fish, it seems - lol.

If so, I would be very happy to have the 2 plecos,  if no one else has them yet. I have L270s (chocolate zebras), and L002s. 

  • Author

Hiya. 

Can you post? Sadly,I live in Hastings, away from pretty much anyone else who has fish, it seems - lol.

If so, I would be very happy to have the 2 plecos,  if no one else has them yet. I have L270s (chocolate zebras), and L002s. 

Not keen on shipping sorry.

Hi again,

Apologies for the delay, it's been a busy week.

Do the 2 Plecos only get to around 10 cm?

if so, can I please pick them up on the weekend if they are still available?

Thanks!

  • Author

Hi again,

Apologies for the delay, it's been a busy week.

Do the 2 Plecos only get to around 10 cm?

if so, can I please pick them up on the weekend if they are still available?

Thanks!

No worries, yes both would max out at about that size. Pick up this weekend is fine. PM me for details.

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.