How many tanks do you have?

gemelee

I currently have 6 tanks (5 set up, 1 getting finished this week if hubby hurries up and paints my stand) and Im also planning on building my own 4 bay Betta barracks sometime over summer. So it was my birthday the other day and I've saved some money and want to get another large tank for an Oscar.

But my partner was like "NO! You have a problem"

How many tanks does your spouse put up with?

my gf has put up with alot of tanks in my old house but the new rule is no tanks in the main bedroom :lol:

i had 5 tanks running and about 30 tanks next to my room but now ive moved house and downgraded to just one,

and now im aloud to have 1 more so im making it count with a 700g in the garage, any one got a forklift to help move next year?

the man-fish cave tour

I've got three in the lounge (see the list in my sig ;) ) and a cichlid fry tank in the garage. Might need to set up more fry tanks the way things are going! I would also like another fighter tank... or three.

The boyfriend is fine with them. He's got the games room for his hobby, I've got the lounge for mine.

4, down a lot from the 20 odd I had when I was supplying most of NZ with Siamese Fighters.

1 x 450 litre planted discus tank (lounge)

1 x 215 litre planted angelfish tank (dining room)

1 x 250 litre tropical marine tank (lounge)

1 x 40 litre fry grow out tank (study)

1 more will be going up once I get some space in the garage - a marine QT tank

My husband doesn't mind how many tanks I have as long as I maintain a discus tank and a marine tank :) nor where they are placed.

1 40 litre fighter tank

1 9 litre fighter tank (thinking of upgrading the lil guy to my 50 litre)

1 'aqua one duo' fighter tank

1 'aqua one trio' fighter tank

1 75 litre frog tank

1 100 litre that is probs going to be a hara hara catfish/celestial pearl danio tank at some stage, yet to find space for it inside

1 50 litre tank that is either going to have the lil fighter in it OR a DPF-- also yet to find space for it, will eventually ;)

Partner doesn't seem to mind too much, so long as they don't literally get in the way :P , he's not a huge fan of fish/frogs, but hes got his own hobbies so we compromise :P

1 220L SA

1 120L SE-A

1 55L Killifish/Hara cat

1 31L tall currently lacking a puffer (but running with plants etc)

1 31L filled halfway with whatever red whiptail fry remain :'(

1 70L holding red whiptails and growing out royal whiptails

1 55L filled halfway attempting to breed SFs

1 31L tall which I just bought new for a puffer... growing out surprise Sterbai fry

1 140L "belonging to Dad" but holding my SF females

1 450L belonging to Dad

Oh, and a daphnia tank. Various small spare tanks, too. But I guess (excluding the daphnia) that makes 10 set up, 6 permanent and 7 to-be permanent/display (with the cory fry tank actually going to be set up).

At least I'm not the only one suffering mts :nilly:

His thing is we have no more room for any more tanks but I'm sure we can fit another 2 in the lounge, 2 more in our room and another one in my daughters room.... No way does 6 satisfy my fishy needs.