December 24, 201312 yr comment_543783 Rules: Must have taken the pic yourself, and must have been relatively recent. The rules are made up and the points don't matter. Report
December 24, 201312 yr comment_543785 that's a really good photo. I like all the detail we can see of his 'hairstyle' :love: Report
December 24, 201312 yr comment_543787 Agreed. A hair appointment is necessary for a trim for split ends and a 'treatment'. Report
December 24, 201312 yr comment_543789 Adrienne, I think your hair would look like that if you drove around on your motorbike without a helmet - 'windswept' :lar: Report
December 27, 201312 yr comment_543874 You know when you walk on the beach and little grey bugs scoot out from underfoot? This is one of them... It was about 50mm long Report
March 9, 201412 yr Author comment_547102 I see a bunch of medium sized spiders. Get touched by a single medium sized spider. Or See a large single spider. This guy I think qualifies for dropping everything and quitting for the day. (After taking pics) I probably could have gotten better pics but I was afraid to get any closer. Report
March 30, 201412 yr Author comment_548118 I think I found that one's girlfriend today. I murdered her also. Report
April 14, 201412 yr comment_548907 I found a pseudoscorpion yesterday! heard of them, but never seen one before (Phone pics through a viewer) Report
April 15, 201412 yr comment_548933 :dno: (winky face makes me think ive missed a joke) I think it is a phoretic species - there were a bunch of flies hanging around at the time, and noticed later that fly had a bigger one hanging off its leg Report
April 15, 201412 yr comment_548935 I think I found that one's girlfriend today. I murdered her also. Spidercide :tears: Report
April 15, 201412 yr comment_548942 I found a pseudoscorpion yesterday! heard of them, but never seen one before that is a cool find. I was imagining them to be a bit bigger. Report
April 21, 201412 yr comment_549146 Caught one of these on Sunday. sorry until i get camera back this pic is off the net back there today and now have 2 pair :bggrn: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.