June 1, 201313 yr comment_529669 Never fear Sophia - different types of drink. Tea, coffee, juice and water only Report
June 1, 201313 yr comment_529673 I think I agreed to join the Auckland Club and Plant Committee :dno: Report
June 1, 201313 yr Author comment_529674 At this meeting Auckland fish keepers has been resurrected Paul young - president Liam - secretary Sam - treasurer Jeff - vp Photos of agm will be loaded shortly Report
June 1, 201313 yr comment_529676 Sam - treasurer At this meeting Auckland fish keepers has been resurrected That sounds kinda ominous, I like it :lol: Report
June 1, 201313 yr Author comment_529677 Flatfish, Li@m, SamH, Grant, Caryl, Jennifer Gayle, Paul Big Band Plec Whats left of my Tandoori Jaguar Cichlid Report
June 1, 201313 yr comment_529689 Your jagaur cichlid seems to have a bad case of lateral line disease Report
June 2, 201313 yr comment_529699 Flatfish, SamH, Li@m, Grant, Caryl, Jennifer :fshi: I didn't know Sam and Liam were twins! Report
June 2, 201313 yr comment_529700 Had a lovely day. We headed to Kelly Tarlton's and got a tour of the workings behind the scene. We fed some of the fish (and got a bit wet) then headed for Mission Bay where we enjoyed fish and chips on the beach in the sun. After lunch we visited Hollywood Fish Farm, Mt Roskill and then around to Sophia's place before heading back to rest before tonight's BBQ. :dnc1: :dnc1: Report
June 2, 201313 yr comment_529701 :fshi: I didn't know Sam and Liam were twins! Actually Li@m is on the left and I'm on the right. Funny! :nilly: Report
June 2, 201313 yr Author comment_529703 This was quite cool with so many Clown fish And now try to find Nemo Report
June 2, 201313 yr comment_529730 from today - SamH Penguins at Kelly Tarltons Big Clarry BC at Hollywood Fish Farm, Mt Roskill Filtration Room at Kelly Tarltons Some of the group Crab Report
June 2, 201313 yr comment_529742 Thanks for the pictures, they have got me a little jealous. I must go next year... Report
June 2, 201313 yr comment_529746 Tis in Dunedin next year. All welcome of course! a few more Kelly Tarltons, inside the big tank there was a new type of fish! One of several variety of puffer fish Feather duster? You can tell I am not a marine keeper! Blue Angel at Hollywood Fish Farm Report
June 2, 201313 yr comment_529754 here's my video - about 8 mins worth First up – feeding the big fish behind the scenes – watch for the splashes and the cheeky red moki who patrols the front edge looking for snacks. Then a trip around the big fish area, the big pool with hapuku, the tunnel. At the time there were some people doing the Extreme shark diving experience – we were watching to see if anyone got eaten. Then a short trip around some of the display tanks. Report
June 3, 201313 yr comment_529764 Thanks for the pictures, they have got me a little jealous. I must go next year... It was an awesome weekend, next year is in Dunedin! Report
June 3, 201313 yr comment_529766 I'll definitely be there! Looking forward to meeting you :thup: Report