May 30, 201313 yr comment_529508 Yay, it is the beginning of what will be a great weekend here in Auckland. So who's coming? Big thank you to Adrienne for doing the organising Hope to meet some new people and to catch up with old friends too . Report
May 30, 201313 yr comment_529510 I'll be there both days, looking forward to putting more faces to names 8) Report
May 30, 201313 yr comment_529512 Just checked our flight times haven't changed. :thup: Our chauffeur will be waiting at the airport. :thup: Packed raincoats. :thup: Got cupcakes packed and ready to go. :thup: Yep, we're ready! :dnc1: I wonder if the kids will do the washing while we're away. They are coming up for the weekend so have the use of the house. If I end up with doggie prints through the house I will be extremely annoyed! :an!gry Report
May 31, 201313 yr comment_529538 I'll be there for the whole weekend. Looking forward to it and thanks Paul for the airport pickup. Report
May 31, 201313 yr Author comment_529542 Must start on the chocolate cake, or chocolate cupcakes to make it easier to handle? Report
May 31, 201313 yr comment_529552 We arrived safe and sound. :happy1: Not so many cupcakes left !drool: . Report
May 31, 201313 yr Author comment_529560 Hmm Think it will be cake instead of cupcakes. Caryl, make the most of the fine weather before flatfish arrives from Wellington with the bad weather. Report
May 31, 201313 yr comment_529563 save me a cupcake and tell Adrienne to check her PMs beat IRA to: check her PMS? Report
May 31, 201313 yr comment_529613 Wheres here. Coffee is in my car and I'm leaving in a couple of minutes. Report
June 1, 201313 yr comment_529640 AGM went well and welcome to the new exec members. Patron; Grant Simpson V Patrons: Gael Eastwood, Jo Goodin President; Jennifer Hamlin VPs; Darren Stevens, Geoff Haglund Secretary/Treasurer; Adrienne Dodge Editor; Jennifer Hamlin Breeding co; Paul Young Exec; Mark Paterson, Alan Minnery, Cameron Scott There were also continual drinks available plus plenty of delicious food (and lots left over too!) After the AGM we visited Ron at Pupuke Aquarium then went to krazygeoff's to see his catfish collection. We are now at Adrienne's, drinking more and trying to make a dent in the food until we go out for the evening meal :thup: Good to meet new people and catch up with old. :dnc1: Report
June 1, 201313 yr comment_529662 Many thanks to those who showed their willingness to put up with me in my absence. I will endevour to be worthy of your confidence. Report
June 1, 201313 yr comment_529663 There were also continual drinks available More of us might have been able to make it had we known it was going to be an all day booze-up Report
June 1, 201313 yr comment_529667 Many thanks to those who showed their willingness to put up with me in my absence. I will endevour to be worthy of your confidence. everyone else took a step back :thup: Report