Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

used off Photobucket.com.

Featured Replies

I have used off all my chances of uploading photos on Photobuckets.com. what do I do if I want to post more pics on the forum. do I have to go find another web media for some more photos.

I have used off all my chances of uploading photos on Photobuckets.com. what do I do if I want to post more pics on the forum. do I have to go find another web media for some more photos.

I have a small webhosting account from angryhosting.com that I use, just FTP the photos and then link to it.

Imageshack is good. After 500 uploads you have to pay a certain amount or you will lose your oldest photos when you keep uploading, but I just created a new online email address and made a new account :wink:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.