Where to get distilled water?

Godly3vil

the problem with dehumidifier water is that is collects impurities out of the air, so if there is a smoker around, or you use bug spray then the water gets pretty toxic pretty quickly.

Try an automotive supply shop, or a hydroponics supply shop.

or go to a brewers barn and buy the gear to distil your own water.

just remember that with purified water you lose all the good minerals as well.

A lot of bottled water claims to be distilled. Check the labels, and try one. Might be pure enough.

Checked all the labels at the local pak n save and none of them seemed to be distilled, closest I could find was still water which is no better than the water out of the tap for my purposes.

Checked all the labels at the local pak n save and none of them seemed to be distilled, closest I could find was still water which is no better than the water out of the tap for my purposes.

Hmm, I'm sure I've seen distilled at some point, but you're probably right, maybe most of what I'm thinking of is "Still" rather than "Distilled"

Thanks Jen, found it yesterday in the bottled water section. Was lucky as it was the last one. Only cost $6 for 10ltrs so real happy with that.

If anyone needs any 4dkh water for co2 drop checkers I have about 7ltrs made up but can make more, just pm me.

:thup: