Hi to all - From Tauranga

purplex

Hi all,

I'm reasonably new to fish keeping - but I'm loving it!

I currently have a 50L with a beautiful male purple VT betta, and 10 little neons to keep him company.

I have also picked up a 200L tank which needs a few repairs, and I may have got my hands on a 300L, but I'll let you all know :)

(Hubby isn't too impressed - he let me get some goldfish for my birthday in March, which I have since sold cause I liked the look of the betta in the store... he didn't think I was going to go this nuts over fish :lol: )

We need to do a wee bit of DIY with the 200L, and my electronics enthusist hubby is going to be making the lighting for larger tanks (LED). (Gotta keep him happy somehow :sml2: )

Anyways, feel free to message me if you're local, and I'll see you all around the forums!

Welcome. Sounds to me like you need to join the local fish club! There is plenty of electronic stuff in the hobby to keep your husband interested too :wink:

There's a local fish club? *sigh* gotta love the local pet stores telling you things like that... :-?