April 15, 201214 yr comment_480636 I hope the pipes in the Island Style one aren't staying there. Report
April 15, 201214 yr Author comment_480660 Thanks for your nice comments! I hope the pipes in the Island Style one aren't staying there. SamH, yes they are until I can pay for some crystal clear one - of course, they won't be on the final picture though )) Report
May 5, 201214 yr comment_482786 Looking good. Can't wait for the plants to fill in a bit more :bounce: !drool: Report
May 5, 201214 yr Author comment_482799 +1 Nice work :bounce: How's the island one coming along? On that one, the lilaeopsis is growing fairly well, and soon (in plant terms) will be covering all the front. As for the plants in the rear, I already had to trim them once, as they were growing like crazy. I added the following fauna: - 2x otocinclus - 1x blue cobalt colisa - 10x glowlight Report
June 5, 201214 yr comment_484998 !drool: :happy2: OMG finally somebody in NZ who actually does proper aquascapes! :happy1: This is fantastic Report
June 5, 201214 yr Author comment_485009 !drool: :happy2: OMG finally somebody in NZ who actually does proper aquascapes! :happy1: This is fantastic Thanks Joe! I still believe that "proper aquascapes" is saying too much! Report
June 5, 201214 yr Author comment_485011 Looking good 8) What Ferts are you dosing? Seachem, both Nitrogen and Micros. Using also Excel to control algae (the best liquid ever). Report
July 1, 201214 yr Author comment_488077 Update. Main change: the rock has been covered with moss. It still needs to grow and get into a good shape. Pics of details: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.