Strange mark on my GBA??

fishy-fish

I just noticed this today. One of my GBA's has a dark brownish/black spot on its back. None of the others have any such markings and I think its new as I haven't noticed it before. Is this a disease or maybe burn mark? They do like to clean the algae of the heater so I'm wondering if this one got burnt. Any ideas?

Here's a pic

P1000432.jpg

How long have you had it for, how old is it an how many of them do you have? You may have not seen this particular GBA for some time and therefore have not noticed the mark. It does look like the mark often seen on GBA these days. I suppose in theory, it could be a bruise but I think not.

Just keep an eye on it. If it grows rapidly or the GBA seems off colour then it is more likely to be something other than a natural sort of birth mark.

How long have you had it for, how old is it an how many of them do you have? You may have not seen this particular GBA for some time and therefore have not noticed the mark. It does look like the mark often seen on GBA these days. I suppose in theory, it could be a bruise but I think not.

Just keep an eye on it. If it grows rapidly or the GBA seems off colour then it is more likely to be something other than a natural sort of birth mark.

I've had them for 5-6mths now. I have 5 of them. I observe them on a regular basis and this seems to be new. I could be wrong, but I know there was no markings at the time of purchase. So it's definitely something that has developed over time/age.