Auckland fishkeepers tank crawl 22 Oct - Want to join in?

ryanjury

The Auckland fish keepers association is having its annual tank crawl on Saturday the 22nd October, more details to follow but will be starting mid morning and ended mid afternoon at my place then we will be heading to the malt house (or similar) for a late lunch.

http://www.malthousegreenhithe.co.nz/

At the moment we only have a few peoples places to visit so if there are any people who have tanks they would like to show us please let us know (please email the club email in my signature) your address and the number and types of tanks you have. If it works with the travel plan and timings then we would love to come and see some more tanks :)

Also if anyone would like to tag along on the tank crawl let us know again by posting here or using the email address and we will let you know where/when it is starting.

You do not have to be a AFA member to join in or show your tanks the more the merrier, but if your not a member once you see how awesome we are you will want to join :smln: :sage:

Sounds cool. My little tank is not presently worth visiting (fighting foggy water which I suspect is algae: it's driving me nuts) - but I may be able to come along?

Would you be able to PM details? Cheers

Thats cool, myself or Neon (she is planning the whole thing) will go through this post and send messages to people who are interested after details are sorted.

• 2 weeks later...

It was a really good day out thanks to everyone who came and everyone who let us visit, saw some awesome fish and tanks and had a good laugh and awesome food at the malthouse for lunch :)

Someone had a camera so no doubt there will be some pics emerge, I think someone will put together an article or just submit the pics for the AW for Caryl.